Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Leah Everly
Customers Also Bought Items By
Life is harder than ever for police wives right now.
With law enforcement officers being publicly discredited and slandered against like never before, there is such a sense of dread. A sense of loneliness. A sense of complete isolation from the rest of the world.
The only sure hope for police wives in an anti-cop world is God.
He alone provides the hope that things work together for your good, that you’re not alone, and that He has a plan to get you through it.
In this devotional, Leah Everly gives scriptural-based advice about:
- Shifting your mindset from one of hopelessness to one of confidence in your future.
- Guarding your heart from the pervasive negativity of the world toward your officer.
- Talking to your kids about the scary things they see in a way that strengthens them.
- Forgiving, loving, and praying for your enemies rather than wallowing in negativity.
- Navigating tricky relationships with anti-cop friends and family with grace.
It’s not easy to cope with the war on cops for police wives, but with God, you are unstoppable.
Start thriving, not surviving, during the war on cops, and pick up your copy by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top.
"She is clothed with strength and dignity, and laughs without fear of the future."
Being married to a police officer is not easy, especially in today's world.
Everything about your future can feel extremely uncertain, and not just when it comes to your officer's safety.
Stress caused by facing unexpected day-to-day issues while tackling solo parenting, unpredictable shifts, and general loneliness tends to wear on you after a while.
This makes emulating the traits of the Proverbs 31 wife even more important for police wives.
Striving to be more like the woman described in these verses will help you increase your faith, find more peace, reduce overwhelm, and generally live a happier and more fulfilling life, no matter what troubles come your way.
This devotional will help you develop those traits by teaching you how to team up with God in every aspect of your police wife life, including:
- Building up your character by learning how to lean into God in your decision-making.
- Using your limited time and energy more purposefully.
- Increasing your humility to feel more joy, no matter what situations you find yourself in.
- Developing your faith as an unlimited fuel to be the police wife you are called to be.
Developing the traits of the wife described in Proverbs 31 is a reliable way to have a more fulfilling police wife life.
Stop surviving and start thriving as a police wife and pick up a copy today!
"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called Children of God." - Matthew 5:9
You may have heard this verse in reference to your husband if you are married to a police officer, but have you ever considered how it applies to you?
Being married to a police officer is hard work, especially as a Christian.
When your husband faces the worst things the world has to offer, the idea of being in the world, but not of the world, is that much more difficult.
When you have more knowledge of the wickedness around you, raising up your children in the way that they should go is that much more daunting.
Trying to be everything to everyone leaves you worn out, exhausted, and in need of help.
These struggles are exactly why making your home a peaceful, God-centered refuge is that much more important.
In this devotional, Leah Everly gives actionable, scriptural-based advice about:
- Supporting your law enforcement husband in his calling without losing yourself in the process.
- Keeping your sense of peace in the midst of the chaos of police wife life.
- Parenting your children with confidence, even when you feel like a married single mom.
- Trusting God more fully with His plan for you and your family, in and out of law enforcement life.
No matter what the world may throw at you, when you dedicate your home and family life to God, you can live confidently, knowing that He will sustain you.