Learn Faster: How to Improve Yourself and Master Your Memory with Advanced Learning Strategies Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Have you ever wondered how memories are formed and how you can develop a better memory? Have you thought about learning to speed read, but weren’t sure how to get started? How much do you know about the hippocampus? Do you know what to eat to improve brain health and learning capacity? Are you hoping to improve your time management or study skills?
If you’re looking for ways to answer all these questions, look no further than the pages of Learn Faster: How to Improve Yourself and Master Your Memory with Advanced Learning Strategies.
In Part I, you'll:
- Discover tons of information on how to prepare yourself to learn, how to set learning goals, and how the physiology of the brain works to create and retain memories.
- Get tips and tricks on how to develop strong study habits, practice routines, and time management skills, and you’ll also read about myths and misconceptions that could derail your learning goals, and you’ll see how to avoid those pitfalls.
- Learn what foods can fuel the brain for better performance, including plenty of examples and two sample daily menus.
In Part II, you’ll get an overview of skill-building techniques including:
- How to get on track to be a speed reader.
- Using mind mapping.
- Learning to utilize the Pareto principle.
- Building a memory palace.
- Learning names and numbers.
- How to learn like an elephant.
- And much more...
Each chapter in Part II will give you examples of each technique, as well as some exercises to try out what you’ve learned and to jump-start or expand your learning objectives.
Written conversationally in a clear, easy-to-follow voice, you’ll see your brain a little bit differently after listening to LEARN FASTER: How to Improve Yourself and Master Your Memory with Advanced Learning Strategies. This book is sure to get you on your way to bettering your memory, becoming a stronger student, and reigniting your love of learning.
This book is not a small guide that helps you memorize the grocery list, but it is an advanced guide for workers and students who want to improve and speed up their learning!
Don’t wait any longer, start listening and achieve all your goals!
Scroll up and click the "Buy Now" button!
- Click above for unlimited listening to select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection — yours to keep (you'll use your first credit now).
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who bought this also bought
Related to this topic
Only from Audible
|Listening Length||3 hours and 5 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||August 23, 2019|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #252,839 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#8,125 in Psychology (Audible Books & Originals)
#10,489 in Medical General Psychology
#52,259 in Psychology & Counseling