Have one to sell?
Loading your book clubs
There was a problem loading your book clubs. Please try again.
Not in a club? Learn more
Join or create book clubs
Choose books together
Track your books
Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free.
Follow the Author
Something went wrong. Please try your request again later.
Learn to Read : Bird is Sick - A Learn to Read Book for Kids 3-5 years: A Sight Words story for kindergarten children and preschoolers (Learn to Read Happy Bird) Paperback – Large Print, September 24, 2020
Enhance your purchase
Teach your kids to read any book by exposing them to the words in this early readers bookThis is Book 8 of the Series Learn to Read Happy Bird .
The words used to tell the intriguing story in this interactive book for children, are part of the 100 most common sight words found in books and mastery of these words by your kids will encourage early reading and help them to recognize words more.
The list of common sight words used in this interactive eBook includes:
ask, can, he, has, no, me, is, or,only, out, put, say, to, the, this, who, will, you
This interactive sound book tells a story that is full of different workers and their occupationBird is sick! Poor Bird doesn't know who to meet to help cure his ailment so he meets different workers.
Will Bird find the worker whose jobs it is to cure him of his sickness?
Let your kids find out in this interactive eBook filled with lots of interesting words for them to learn and enjoy.
Includes a Touch and Listen Activity for the kidsTo better understand the common sight words, the children will be exposed to a Touch and Listen exercise were they will be required to touch a word and listen to its pronunciation as read by their parents (or anyone reading the book to them). This way, kids can learn how words are pronounced and get familiar with their spelling.
Your toddler will enjoy this book as it has the following features- It is a very entertaining short interactive book for kids aged 3-5 and above designed to keep their ever wandering attention span.
- Features a Touch and Listen activity that shows the sight words used in the story so kids can learn their pronunciation
- A great learning tool to teach children to read early by learning the sight words
- A very colorful and entertaining beginner reader book for kids in preschool and kindergarten
- A very educative early reader book for level 1 readers which teaches sight words for preschoolers and beginning readers- Shows kids different types of workers and explains their jobs using very simple words
- One of the most effective and entertaining learning to read books for kindergarten kids you will find!
Get this book on your Kindle Fire Device and have fun with the kids (Free for Kindle Unlimited Users)
- ASIN : B08JK2VS94
- Publisher : Independently published (September 24, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 44 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8689849188
- Item Weight : 5 ounces
- Dimensions : 7.44 x 0.11 x 9.69 inches
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations.