You've subscribed to ! We will preorder your items within 24 hours of when they become available. When new books are released, we'll charge your default payment method for the lowest price available during the pre-order period.
Update your device or payment method, cancel individual pre-orders or your subscription at
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
There was an error. We were unable to process your subscription due to an error. Please refresh and try again.
Loading your book clubs
There was a problem loading your book clubs. Please try again.
Not in a club? Learn more
Join or create book clubs
Choose books together
Track your books
Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free.
Follow the Author
Something went wrong. Please try your request again later.
Learn to Read : A Home For Bird - A Learn to Read Book for Kids 3-5: An early reading book for kindergarten kids and preschoolers (Learn to Read Happy Bird 7) Kindle Edition
Teach your kids to read any book by exposing them to the words in this early readers bookThe words used to tell the intriguing story in this interactive book for children, are part of the 100 most common sight words found in books and mastery of these words by your kids will encourage early reading and help them to recognize words more.
The list of common sight words used in this interactive eBook includes:
but, can, for, has, have, here, in,is, no, not, one, so, the, we, will
This interactive eBook tells a story that teaches kids where animals live!Bird is looking for a place he can call home in the woods but every home he finds seems to be occupied by some other animal.
Will Bird find a home made just for him?
Let your kids find out in this interactive eBook filled with lots of colorful pages for them to read and enjoy.
Includes a Touch and Listen Activity for the kidsTo better understand the common sight words, the children will be exposed to a Touch and Listen exercise were they will be required to touch a word and listen to its pronunciation as read by their parents (or anyone reading the book to them). This way, kids can learn how words are pronounced and get familiar with their spelling.
Your toddler will enjoy this book as it has the following features- It is a very entertaining short interactive book for kids aged 3-5 and above designed to keep their ever wandering attention span.
- Features a Touch and Listen activity that shows the sight words used in the story so kids can learn their pronunciation
- A great learning tool to teach children to read early by learning the sight words
- A very colorful and entertaining beginner reader book for kids in preschool and kindergarten
- A very educative early reader book for level 1 readers which teaches sight words for preschoolers and beginning readers
- One of the most effective and entertaining learning to read books for kindergarten kids you will find!
Get this book on your Kindle Device and have fun with the kids (Free for Kindle Unlimited Users)
- ASIN : B094R2RQYW
- Publication date : May 11, 2021
- Language : English
- File size : 3718 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
- Print length : 38 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: #110,354 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations.