- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Learning How to Learn: Tools for Schools (Improving Practice (TLRP)) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Learning how to learn is an essential preparation for lifelong learning. This book offers a set of in-service resources to help teachers develop new classroom practices informed by sound research. It builds on previous work associated with ‘formative assessment’ or ‘assessment for learning’. However, it adds an important new dimension by taking account of the conditions within schools that are conducive to the promotion, in classrooms, of learning how to learn as an extension of assessment for learning. Among the materials included you will find:
- an introductory in-service session
- self-evaluation questionnaires
- an action planning activity
- tools for school development
- a network mapping activity
- guidance about different ways of using the resources
- teachers descriptions of ways they have used of adapted them
- references to further information and advice.
In addition, there is a support website and examples of how individual schools have used or adapted these materials to maximize their benefits.
Special offers and product promotions
- Publisher : Routledge; 1st edition (November 24, 2015)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 112 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1138131261
- ISBN-13 : 978-1138131262
- Item Weight : 1.18 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.3 x 0.6 x 11.7 inches
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|