Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Legendairy Milk® Liquid Gold® - Herbal Breastfeeding Supplement to Increase Milk Supply - Contains Goats Rue and Milk Thistle
|Price:||($0.33 / Count) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
Ingredients: Organic goat’s rue (herb), organic milk thistle (seed), organic shatavari (root), organic fennel (seed), organic alfalfa (leaf), organic anise (seed), vegetable capsule.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules 3 times daily. Take with food and drink to thirst.
- Keep away from children. Store in cool, dry place.
- May lower blood sugar - if you are diabetic or hypoglycemic, consult with your doctor before use.
- Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, may occur; in which case, discontinue use.
- Take with food and stay hydrated.
- Not for use during pregnancy.
Liquid Gold contains a powerful blend of organic ingredients designed to optimize breast milk production. Goat's rue has a long-standing reputation for supporting a healthy milk supply in dairy animals and humans while milk thistle and shatavari are also traditionally used for added lactation support.
fun fact: The botanical name for goat's rue is derived from the Greek words “gala” = milk and “agein”= to drive.
- Lab-tested and extensively certified! Certified Vegan, Halal, Kosher, and Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Goat's rue has a long-standing reputation for supporting a healthy milk supply in dairy animals and humans.
- Milk thistle and shatavari are also traditionally used for added lactation support.
- Fenugreek free and sugar-free.
Why We're Fenugreek Free
While fenugreek has been the go-to galactagogue in the US for many years and works well for some women, others may experience some undesirable side effects while taking it. In one survey of nursing mothers in the United States, 85 had used fenugreek as a galactagogue and 45% of those mothers reported having experienced an adverse reaction from the supplement.(1)
OUR PRODUCTS DO NOT CONTAIN FENUGREEK BECAUSE OF THE POSSIBLE ADVERSE REACTIONS WHICH INCLUDE:
- Gastrointestinal side effects such as stomach upset, diarrhea and gas that may occur for both mom and baby.
- Those with sensitivities to peanuts, chickpeas or other legumes may experience a cross reaction to fenugreek
- Fenugreek may be problematic for women with thyroid conditions
- Using fenugreek may exacerbate existing asthma
- Large doses of fenugreek may cause lowering of cholesterol and blood sugar
- Excretion of a maple syrup odor from the urine, sweat and possibly breastmilk after taking fenugreek
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Product Dimensions : 1.81 x 1.81 x 4.09 inches; 2.08 Ounces
- Date First Available : February 20, 2020
- Manufacturer : Legendairy Milk, LLC
- ASIN : B084GRS9JB
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,454 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Organic Goat's Rue, Organic Milk Thistle, Organic Shatavari, Organic Fennel, Organic Alfalfa, Organic Anise
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Oh p.s...you're doing a great job mamma.
By LizzyB on August 5, 2020
I started trying lactation treats and teas with no results. Then I tried some other supplements that worked but only boosted me to 1.5oz and my growing baby was becoming fussy at the breast.
So In my search I came across the Legendary milk instagram that I love so much and have learned so much from.
I ordered pump princess first and it boosted be my 1.5 oz but mkdry milk was still kinda thin. I went to a nursing store in town that sells Legendary and I saw liquid gold and I gave it a try and that was the best decision I have ever made for my milk supply!!!!!!
I started pumping 2.5 oz then 3 then 4
As long as I am Breastfeeding I need my liquid gold.
I tried going without it and my supply just isn’t the same
Update: Been taking these for a month and noticed a small increase in my supply. Not as much i was hoping for. If or when i do order again ill probly have to take another supplement with it.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.