Lenovo Smart Clock with The Google Assistant
- Control your connected home
Customers who bought this item also bought these digital items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2) There is a mic array that can be disabled via a physical switch on the back of the device.
3) There is a USB port on the back but it's very, very slow output. I wouldn't plan on charging a phone using that usb port. It's like 0.5a. It would take forever.
4) This was a sunrise feature the normal nest hub doesn't have where the screen gradually gets brighter 30 minutes before the alarm to assist in waking up more naturally.
5) The screen gets plenty dark. My SO is sensitive to light at night and she said this doesn't bother her. It's anecdotal but take it for what it is.
6) You cannot view videos on this of any kind. No youtube. No hulu. No videos of any kind.
7) You can cast audio to it like any other chrome cast audio device.
8) There is no input/output such as a 3.5mm jack. The USB port mentioned above is strictly for power output.
9) Theres no battery or built in backup power supply. If there is no power when your alarm is set, then no alarm will sound. If that's a big problem you might consider buying a small UPS and plugging this into the UPS.
I hope you enjoyed this review. If so please hit that helpful button to let me know. If this think this review could benefit from additional information please comment and let me know.
The one problem I'm having is that it's supposed to save all of my settings if the power goes out. However, once it turns back on, EVERYTHING is at factory reset. This reeeeally needs to have a battery backup function. Please fix! This is SUPER not cool. Would be 5 stars if not for this problem.
Although the software could be a better fleshed out, setting up a music alarm clock complicated and weirdly pushes you to use free spotify rather than free youtube music.
Overall an overpriced alarm clock but decent smart alarm clock and chromecast remote
Top international reviews
A list of a few features:
- Sunrise setting is really useful and the alarm is loud (can be adjusted), I had a habit of sleeping through my alarms at times- Not any more.
- I use this for Spotify as well and the speaker is of very high quality, sounds great!
- Lots of clock faces to choose from to make it your own, I personally like the dynamic weather clock face, screen changes and moves when Cloudy, Clear night sky (stars display), Rainy
- Screen brightness adjusts automatically. I am one of those that needs total darkness to sleep well and this does not impact that at all, I don't even notice it.
As you can tell... I am very happy with this clock
I'm really glad I did. I'm not going to write a thousand word essay with regards to it's functions as they are best viewed online and YouTube.
I'm more about the clock itself and it's build. Firstly, it's one of the most stylish clocks I've seen. It's simple but packed with features (assuming you use Google). Beautifully covered with a woven cloth texture as opposed to the usual plastic approach. It's perfect in size and has just a small + and - on the top to adjust volume. At the back is a USB socket to charge your mobile over night (don't forget it's attached to your clock though when you reach for it in the night). There's a switch at the back to turn off the mic and no camera (I feel a bit more privacy).
I first saw this clock on display in a large store. It caught my eye as I was leaving and I was drawn back into the store to check it out. I fell in love with it but it was nearly £80 which was more than I'd pay to be woken in the morning. I had it in my basket on Amazon for some time and then it appeared for a great discount and I knew then I had to have it.
It's only a clock but it looks very modern without looking like a gadget and combined with google, it does everything you need as well as tell the time.
Se le pueden configurar alarmas con la voz y ejecutar comandos como se le suele pedir al asistente, había leído que no permitía usar tus fotos de google como fondo de pantalla para el reloj pero cuando lo empecé a configurar se actualizó y ya tenía esa opción. Un detalle a considerar para la gente de latinoamerica es que el único español disponible para el reloj de momento es español de España pero eso ya no es culpa de Lenovo sino google y eventualmente deberían de agregar más.
Le réveil se déconnecte de la wifi toutes les 3 min. Ce qui veut dire que vous ne pouvez pas voir l'heure, ni parler au Google assistant quand il essaye de se resynchroniser. Si votre internet coupe, il n'y aucune fonctionnalité offline, même pas réveil ou simplement afficher l'heure. Et pour finir, le réveil a beaucoup de mal a réagir a ce que vous dites. Et met 10s a répondre... Très moyen pour un réveil a 80€