- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Let's Do…Gluten Free Sugar Cones Rolled Style
|Price:||$37.35 ($2.47 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Let's Do Organic|
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free|
|Package Weight||3.6 Pounds|
About this item
- GLUTEN FREE ICE CREAM CONES: Let's Do Gluten-Free Ice Cream Cones are made with potato starch & tapioca starch & sweetened with demerara sugar to create light, crunchy gluten-free cones for your favorite ice cream.
- PERFECT VEGAN TREAT: These cones are perfect for an anytime treat with your favorite flavor of ice cream! They're Non-GMO Project Verified, certified kosher and vegan. They contain no trans fat.
- SUSTAINABLY FARMED: We're proud participants in the Non-GMO Project & want our consumers to know where their food comes from.
- SUPPORT FOR SPECIAL DIETS: Our vegetarian products are ethically sourced & suitable for many special diets including vegan, gluten free, paleo, keto, kosher, organic & low sodium.
- OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTHY OPTIONS: Our company was born out of a commitment to create delicious & healthy vegetarian foods with convenient preparation for those with busy, health-aware lifestyles.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Let's Do Organic!
Families with children and demanding home bakers have discovered the quality, versatility, and just plain fun of Let's Do Organic items! The brand features a wide selection of innovative organic baking ingredients, including coconut flakes & shreds, gluten-free flours, starches, creamed coconut, sweetened condensed coconut milk, heavy coconut cream, and more! Your whole family will enjoy our vegan organic ice cream cones and decorative Sprinkelz!
|Let's Do Organic Sugar Cones||Let's Do Organic Gluten Free Sugar Cones||Let's Do Organic Ice Cream Cake Cones||Let's Do Organic Ice Cream Cones, Gluten Free||Let's Do Organic Sprinkelz Organic Confetti, Gluten Free|
Creamy Coconut Ice Cream
This decadent vegan ice cream is made with Let’s Do Organic Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
Topped with Let’s Do Organic Sprinkelz and Let’s Do Organic Gluten Free Sugar Cones
A proud member of the Edward & Sons Trading Company family of brands.
Our company policy prohibits the use of GMO's in all Edward & Sons products. We instruct our suppliers to disclose and replace any ingredients that they know to contain genetically engineered materials and we assist them in sourcing acceptable alternatives. We are proud participants in the Non-GMO Project and want our consumers to know where their food comes from.
We have been selling gluten-free products for about 40 years. In addition to developing recipes without ingredients known to contain gluten, our procedures specify a combination of licensed laboratory and in-house random testing to confirm the absence of gluten in our finished products.
Vegan & Vegetarian
We are a vegetarian company, which means all of our products under all of our brands are vegetarian. In addition, most of our vegetarian products are suitable for vegans. We affix our vegan logo to the packaging of those items for quick consumer identification of our fully plant-based foods.
Delicious Gluten Free Ice Cream Cones great for any occasion.
- Package Dimensions : 15.7 x 11.2 x 9.8 inches; 3.6 Pounds
- UPC : 043182203524
- Manufacturer : Let's Do Organic
- ASIN : B002O1EESM
- Country of Origin : Israel
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Customer Reviews:
Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch, Organic Expeller-Pressed Palm Oil, Potato Fiber, Demerara Sugar, Soy Lecithin, Cocoa Powder, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Baking Soda, Turmeric Powder, Vanilla Extract. Allergen: Contains Soy
Serve with your favorite ice cream or frozen yogurt and enjoy!
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By FEC on July 5, 2018
I cannot say it enough, these are delicious! Even those who can eat gluten items like these cones. They have a hint of Cocoa flavor... YUMMY!
The only downside is the online shipping and the possibility of getting a package or two with several broken cones. I've bought several cases from Amazon and the last batch had several broken ones and before that I didn't have that problem, so it may have just been bad luck that one time.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.