Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
Customers Also Bought Items By
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
“Every drop of your milk is precious. Even small amounts have a unique mix of ingredients and immunities that continue to bolster your baby’s health in a way that no formula can ever match.”
Worried about making enough milk for your baby? Get the help you need with this practical guide from two lactation experts.
Since publication of this “low milk supply bible” a decade ago, new insights and better ways to maximize milk production have emerged, making this updated and expanded edition a must-have for anyone struggling with supply issues. Endorsed by La Leche League International and written by leading lactation consultants, Making More Milk offers effective strategies for both time-honored and innovative ways to make more milk, including new chapters on pregnancy and birth issues, foods and nutrition, and alternative therapies.
Cutting-edge discoveries will help you learn:
• How your body makes milk
• If your supply is actually low
• If your baby is getting enough milk
• The underlying cause of your low milk supply
• How to make more milk with effective methods targeted to the cause of poor supply
• How to make more milk when returning to work or school, exclusively pumping, and in other special situations