|Print List Price:||$4.99|
Save $4.00 (80%)
A Little Book About Workplace Culture Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
''The six priorities outlined in this little book serve as a clear guide to organizations and leaders who want to create a better workplace culture.''
- Mounia El Barkaoui, Learning Specialist, Organizational Development, IG Wealth Management Human Resources
''A Little Book About Workplace Culture is a thoughtful, accessible, and quick reference that will inspire leaders to improve their workplace's culture and create happier and healthier organizations.''
- Jennifer Ferguson, Executive Director, Red River Planning District
''This short guide is packed with practical ideas and considerations you can use to improve workplace culture in meaningful ways. I asked the leaders in my organization to read the book, then led them through the questions for reflection at the end of each section. I highly recommend this resource to start these important conversations in your workplace today.''
- Kyle Schlabach, Finance Controller, Intel Corporation
''ACHIEVE continues to enhance their resources for professionals with this short but insightful book on workplace culture. The section on providing meaningful work for employees was thought provoking.''
- Melissa Wolfer, Business Manager, Frontier Charter Academy
About the Author
- ASIN : B08FL3LSDR
- Publisher : ACHIEVE Publishing (September 15, 2020)
- Publication date : September 15, 2020
- Language : English
- File size : 1798 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 40 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #475,203 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I highly recommend this guide as well as their book, The Culture Question.