Llama Llama Holiday Drama Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Llama Llama holidays. Jingle music. Lights ablaze. How long till that special date? Llama Llama has to wait.
If there's one thing Llama Llama doesn't like, it's waiting. He and Mama Llama rush around, shopping for presents, baking cookies, decorating the tree...but how long is it until Christmas? Will it ever come? Finally, Llama Llama just can't wait any more! It takes a cuddle from Mama Llama to remind him that "Gifts are nice, but there's another: The true gift is, we have each other."
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who viewed this also viewed
People who bought this also bought
|Listening Length||4 minutes|
|Audible.com Release Date||September 05, 2012|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #89,548 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#677 in Family Life Fiction for Children
#824 in Animal Fiction for Children
#837 in Animals for Children
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For those that are curious amd particular about the religious references, here is what I noticed:
1. Window display has menorah, snowman, and santa claus.
2. Mentions "dress-up clothes in green and red" which is typical of Christmas colors.
3. Mentions "the special day" and "all this waiting for one day".
4. "School has dreidels"
5. Mama Llama decorate a tree and stockings
So it doesn't directly mention any specific holiday, but obviously is geared toward Christmas and Hanukkah. I liked the diversity of both religions.