Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Logan G Davidson
I am Logan Graham Davidson and I have always been fascinated with how the brain works in the area of learning. How can we train our brains to learn more, and in a more speedy fashion. Over the years I have done a lot of research into this area and have written a number of best selling books on the subject matter.
I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I have enjoyed researching them and writing them
Logan G Davidson
Customers Also Bought Items By
Does your memory constantly fail you? Learn proven memory improvement hacks today!
Recent studies show that a vast majority of people live with the inability to recall accurately.
Failing memory can be quite consequential, whether while taking a school test, promotional
test or delivering a vital lecture, it projects an image of incompetence which is often wrong.
Following the right steps can unlock the key to fully recalling images from your memory. If
you want to break the memory loss circle, then you must be willing to dedicate yourself to a
set of simple instructions and tricks that will teach you how to control your mind, this book is key.
In this book you will learn:
- Simple but effective tricks to improve memory recall
- A key food that can help memory improvement
- Essential techniques to revise and memorize quickly for exams
- An amazing strategy to recall little details
- Practical ways to build a photographic memory
No matter how bad you think your memory recall is, with some practical strategies and
implementation of some tips, you are sure to obtain visible improvements.
Would You Like To Know More?
Download now and start the steps to have an incredible memory
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy now button.
Have you ever wished you could reprogram your brain, just as a hacker would a computer and learn things quicker and more effectively. These two books will help you toward that goal
- Are you tired of having to skip fun activities so that you can study for tests?
- Are you sick of forgetting pertinent information when you are in dire need of it?
- Do you wish there was a way to recall more details from your day to day life?
- Do you have the desire to have a stronger, healthier brain and use it to its fullest potential?
If any or all the above questions summed up your thoughts, then you have come across the perfect starting place to journey into a clearer, more focused life!
Speed Reading: How to Increase Your Reading Speed, Learning Abilities, and Comprehension is your ticket to better reading. By reading this book, you will learn what speed reading is, how to break bad reading habits, techniques on how to successfully speed read, tips on reading effectively, and maintaining good reading comprehension.
The reasons to learn how to speed read are numerous and include:
· Better reading comprehension
· Better long-term memory of what you read
· Get better grades and prepare for tests and projects more effectively.
· Better focus
· Get organized.
· Learn valuable study skills.
· Increased productivity in less time
· Aid in a new career or getting that promotion
· Get back your personal time
· Reduce frustration and learn to love reading
This book will help you in all those ways by showing you how to build a speed-reading toolkit and showing you how and when to use each tool for the most effective speed reading results. If you follow the directions, you should see results in a few days of practice and be well on your way to becoming a master speed reader in just a few months.
You might even be surprised by the ways speed reading will affect your life for the better. Reading quicker will mean less time reading subtitles, labels, phone books, and more. You will be able to organize and find items in notes easier, and you will research more effectively as well. There are no limits to the benefits of speed reading.