Logic Roots Addition Games - Pack of 2, Mountain Raiders and Ocean Raiders, Math Board Games and STEM Toys for 5- 9 Year Olds, Educational Gift for Kids, Homeschoolers, Kindergarten and Up
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Age Range (Description)||5 years|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CAPTIVATING ADDITION COMBO - The pack includes two fun math board games. In Ocean Raiders, kids explore the ocean waters to brave storms and play with sea creatures whereas in Mountain Raiders, kids wander through the mountains to escape the monsters and race to treasure. They ace addition and subtraction facts along the way.
- MULTPLE SKILL LEVELS AND 11X MORE PRACTICE - One game has two, another has a host of engaging levels with math integrated in each step. Perfect for kids between the ages of 4 to 9 (KG, grade 1 and up) and aligned with montesssori as well as elementary school education. Beginners level and adaptable rules make them suitable for younger players too.
- EASY TO START AND COLLABORATE - The competitive and co-operative gameplays are easy to grasp so kids can get started in a jiffy. Players use unique 10-faced dice to get ahead in these mind games. These indoor table-top games build social skills through interactive play.
- AWARD-WINNING HIGH QUALITY STEM TOYS - These toys have won several awards for their effectiveness in math learning. They boost memory and improve concentration, which are critical to stem building activities. Each high grade component in the box is designed for superb durability so children can enjoy it over time.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR AGES 4 AND UP - This pack of popular brain games make for a unique Christmas present for boys and girls. Logic Roots aims to encourage fun learning while exploring core math concepts. Enjoy this game combo at your next family game night, kids party or as part of classroom or home school learning activities.
Customers also search
Family & Friends + Math + Laughter - Phones = 10X better math
Family time builds cultures and habits that last generations. When you play a session of math game with kids, you dont just play a game. You also laugh, tell stories and bond together. Kids learn to associate math and numbers with happy times. They are not afraid but find joy in numbers. And that is the start of an incredible journey for them.
Our games come with multiple gameplays - cooperative to competitive, easy to expert . They are quick to start and you can gradually up the challenge as kids master math and gameplays. While we do have single person gameplays, but a small investment of your time will go a long way for the kids.
Math is always integrated into the gameplay
Our games are designed after extensive research with hundreds of teachers and school kids. Math is not an afterthought but is integrated right in to the gameplay. That way, it does not appear forced or boring. So as you invest in the math games, you can rest assured that kids will master math skills and have a lot of fun. Be it counting, addition, multiplication, division, equations or fractions.
Say Cheese Cafe
Not just any toy but thoughtful gift that they will love
Kids love our math games because they are easy to start playing, come with multiple gameplays and offers hour of fun. But your gift can deliver a lot more than just fun. It will shape their thinking, build long term interest in numbers, keep them away from phones and build social and cognitive skills. Its a gift they will cherish for life.
What's in the box
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is also great for kids with dyslexia or anyone struggling with math facts.
Bonus it also has some really fun game mechanics with how the board is set up.
Top reviews from other countries
This is a really easy game to set up, it is a simple adding game with a hint of snakes and ladders.
Although quite a simple game there are additional options to change the game to slightly change things up and keep things interesting,
The quality of the game is good, the branding is interesting to kids and catches the eye. Everything you need to play each variation of the game is included.
This is quite simple a game for my 7 year old and very easy for him to understand. I would recommend for a 5/6 year old.
I am very happy with this board game and will be buying other games .
Although she's only 3 she lives learning, numbers and counting ect so adding that into a board game is great, so eventhough this game is aimed at children 5+ with a little bit of help and explaining my daughter really enjoyed it.
I like that the numbers are not "in order" like they would be on other games but still sort of close to where they should be so instead of jumping to the next box where the next number would usually be they have to pay attention and recognise the number they need and look for it which is one of my daughters favourite things about this game, even though she has difficulty adding the bigger numbers she loves looking for the number she needs so if ypu have older children that can play this game well you can still include the younger ones and just help them along the way, I love that it's very similar to snakes and ladders which is a very popular game that everyone understands even the "older" big kids 😄
It's great fun trying to get to 49 to win the treasure while fighting your way through whirlpools and not getting sent back up the board, I love that this also teaches them that if they do get sent back up it doesn't matter that they can catch up and go forward again.
You get little boards included in the box that are for writing numbers and helping them add, although most of the kids my daughter played this with found it easier to use their hands to add.
So over all we loved this game, it had my daughters attention for more than 30 seconds which meant we could spend time as a family having fun but also learning at the same time, the instructions were also easy to understand with extra little tips and tricks