|Item model number||981-000570|
|Item Weight||2.88 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.08 x 2.36 x 7.84 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.08 x 2.36 x 7.84 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||September 1, 2014|
Logitech USB H570e Corded Single-Ear Headset
|Headphones Form Factor||On Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Recommended Use: PC multimedia
- Headphones Type: Headset - mono
- Headphones Form Factor: On-ear - vertical
- Single-ear USB business headset: Ideal for having an open ear to your surroundings on desktop calls
- Plug-and-play compatibility: Works with PC, Mac, Microsoft Lync, Cisco, Skype and most leading UC platforms
- Enterprise-quality audio at an affordable entry level price: Business-grade Wideband Audio, Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and noise-cancelling boom mic for crystal-clear conversations
- Comfort and control: Durable padded headband and ear cup. Convenient Inline Call Controls and Incoming Call Indicator light
- This business product ships in brown box with no retail packaging
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Logitech UC Audio
The professional line of Logitech UC headsets and audio accessories is built by 30+ years of PC experience mixed with decades of audio expertise. With enterprise-quality performance, plug-and-play compatibility and intuitive user-friendly designs, Logitech UC Audio is engineered to help you and your team get things done.
Logitech USB Headset Mono H570e
Clear, comfortable communication made affordable
Improve communication and collaboration in your workplace with a UC headset that delivers a feature set unmatched in the entry-level price category*. From professional quality Digital Signal Processing to broad compatibility with PC, Mac and most leading UC platforms, H570 makes effective business conversations plug-and-play easy.
Includes audio features similar to competitive products plus adjustable padded headband and premium replaceable leatherette ear pads.
- High quality wideband audio and noise-cancelling boom mic
- Comfortable, lightweight design
- Convenient on-cord call controls
Seamless UC compatibility
H570e is certified to integrate seamlessly with most business-grade Unified Communications platforms. The headset is optimized for Microsoft Lync, Cisco compatible** and Skype certified.
** Visit Logitech website for the latest version.
The premium leatherette ear pad, adjustable padded headband and lightweight design provide an ultra- comfortable fit. The headband is metal reinforced for extra strength and durability. The ear pad can be easily cleaned or replaced without having to buy a whole new headset.
Noise-cancelling boom mic
Advanced noise cancellation eliminates distracting background noise so callers hear you clearly. Easily rotate the boom to just the right position for best voice pick up.
Digital Signal Processing and a dynamic equalizer precisely adjust mic and speaker audio for best sound quality. Hear and be heard in true wideband audio for a more natural and true-to-life listening experience. And Logitech Sound Protection helps protect your ears against sounds above 115dBA (EN60950-1 compliant).
Convenient call controls
On-cord controls give you quick access to volume up/down, microphone mute and call answer/end***. Plus, a flashing Incoming Call Indicator light provides a convenient visual cue to answer the phone****.
***With Microsoft Lync and Cisco deployments. Visit Logitech website for the latest version. Works with Skype using plug-in. Select the appropriate product and download from Logitech website.
****With Microsoft Lync, Jabber for Windows 9.7.4 and later deployments; Skype requires a plug-in. Select the appropriate product and download from Logitech website.
There’s no wireless setup or software to install. Simply plug the USB headset into any Windows PC or Mac and start making clearer hands-free calls right away.
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Mac OS 10.6 or higher
- Available USB port
Compatible with most leading UC platforms, such as Microsoft Lync, Skype, Cisco Jabber, Cisco IP Compatible**
What’s in the box
Quick Start Guide/warranty card
|Product||Logitech USB Headset H570e||Logitech USB Headset H650e||Logitech Wireless Headset H820e|
|Compatibility||All leading UC platforms. Optimized for Microsoft Lync. Cisco compatible.||All leading UC platforms. Optimized for Microsoft Lync.||All leading UC platforms. Optimized for Microsoft Lync.|
|Description||Business-grade audio and long-wearing comfort at an entry-level price.||DSP enterprise quality audio and user-friendly features like a clever in-call LED light that minimizes interruptions.||Enterprise-grade DECT wireless headset. In-call LED light, on-boom mute button and LED mute indicator light.|
|Wearing style||Mono and stereo styles available; padded and adjustable headband, padded earpiece(s).||Mono and stereo styles available; padded and adjustable headband, padded earpiece(s).||Mono and stereo styles available; padded and adjustable headband, padded earpiece(s).|
|Range||6.9-ft. (2.1 m) cable||7.16-ft. (2.2 m) cable||Up to 100 m (over 300-ft.)|
|Battery Life/Talk Time||Unlimited (USB wired connectivity provides constant power)||Unlimited (USB wired connectivity provides constant power)||Up to 10 hours of Wideband talk time. Charging base included.|
|Audio Controls||Quick access in-line controller for call answer/end,* volume up/down and mute button (* With Microsoft Lync deployments.)||Quick access in-line controller for call answer/end,* volume up/down and mute button (* With Microsoft Lync deployments.)||On-ear answer/end*, volume up/down buttons, on-boom mute button and indicator light (* With Microsoft Lync deployments.)|
Compare with similar items
The Logitech USB Headset H570e, available in corded mono and stereo versions, delivers enterprise-quality audio at an affordable price for crystal-clear communication and long wearing comfort. System Requirements: Windows 7 or highermacOS 10.7 or higher LinuxOne USB 2.0 port|Certified for Skype for Business and compatible with most leading services such as Zoom BlueJeans Google Hangouts Pro Cisco and more.1
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Per this headset: The speakers and microphone were intolerably insufficient at their job. I chucked mine in the garbage. I didn't even bother returning it. I'm very disappointed.
I tried it on Windows 7 and Windows 10 machines. My audio was noisy (I couldn't hear what was being said) and my mic made me impossible to hear on the other end. This was a failure as a standalone set of earphones. It was a failure as a microphone. Logitech has really fallen off in quality over the last 20 years. I'm probably going to stop giving them "one last chance". I've been buying their products since the 1980s. They made great products that were a bit more expensive than the competition, but the quality and durability made their stuff worth the expense. Now even their more expensive offerings are bad.
- Unlike similar headsets (e.g. Plantronics Blackwire 620), this one can be adjusted to a much bigger size, which also fits for larger heads
- Very comfortable to wear
- Some noise-cancellation, but not too much, so you are still able to hear your own voice
- Decent playback quality and recording quality (but also check 'cons')
- no duplex headset (ok - I knew it)
- needs about 10 seconds till recording volume gets to an acceptable level. So you have to either manipulate every recorded video or you press 'record' and immediately 'pause' and after about 10 seconds 'pause' again to continue recording. Very very annoying and had never seen such thing from other headsets. I've tested with other programs and same configuration with other headsets, and unfortunately this headset was the only one, having this problem. Hence no software problem on my side.
I'd hoped my Bluetooth headset (w/mic) would be sufficient but after hearing back a test sentance that I read aloud, I immediately began exploring other options. This wasn't the first Logitech headset I landed on. I decided to take a step up with this one to insure clear sound and quality microphone feed output. I'm sure glad I did. I got the job.
1) Good microphone quality. I can hear myself (just a little), so it teaches me in case if I produce undesired noise (for example by blowing air into microphone). I can also quickly test if my microphone actually on (because I can hear test air sound from my mic).
2) It is sturdy and does not break easily.
I had another headset with a good sound quality ("Logitech USB Headset H360") but it was weak from mechanical perspective and I had to change it ~every year or use glue.
3) USB connection allows turn off microphone without "click" noise in the Skype audio-stream.
4) Not too much pressure on my ears.
H570e is not as soft as H360 on my ears, but still the pressure is acceptable and gets lighter with time.
5) My hair does not stick into the headband when I resize it.
(I experienced that problem with some cheaper headsets).
6) A reasonable price ($38.09 when I bought it).
Top reviews from other countries
Ótima relação custo/benefício.
O ganho é bom, tenho também o Microsoft Lifechat 3000 que é bem mais baixo, mesmo no volume máximo.
O microfone é muito bom.
Um plus que gostei muito é que quando vc usa o botão do mute no Teams, ele muta no software também.
Resumo da ópera: pode comprar sem medo.
Reviewed in Canada on July 24, 2020
Bought this same item for home use but the voice cuts off (no sound) from time to time.
Had to push the mute button mutiple times to make it function properly in Skype. Just my bad luck ?!