3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Logitech - Harmony 665 10-Device Universal Remote - Black (Renewed)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
Renewed products work and look like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Box and accessories may be generic. All Renewed products come with the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee. Learn more
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Replace up to 10 remotes: Say goodbye to coffee table clutter. With Harmony 665, combine up to ten home entertainment remotes into one advanced remote.
- Favorites at your fingertips: Customize up to 23 of your favorite channels and access them directly from Harmony 665’s full color screen
- Harmony 665 works with over 270,000 home entertainment devices from more than 6,000 brands, from TVs and cable boxes. *Not compatible with Amazon Fire TV
- Customizable Harmony activities let you control multiple devices as one. Just press the “Watch TV” button and your TV, cable or satellite set top box, and sound bar turn on, each with just the right settings
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.