|Item model number||960-001184|
|Item Weight||4.56 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 6 x 12 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3 x 6 x 12 inches|
|Rear Webcam Resolution||12 MP|
|Batteries||1 CR2 batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||April 7, 2017|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $76.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Logitech PTZ Pro 2 Camera – USB HD 1080P Video Camera for Conference Rooms
|List Price:||$799.99 Details|
|Price:||$477.89 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$322.10 (40%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Special Feature||Low Light|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Has Image Stabilization||No|
|Image Capture Speed||30 fps|
|Optical Zoom||10 x|
|Maximum Focal Length||30 Millimeters|
|Minimum Focal Length||28 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ideal for conference rooms, training environments, large events and other Professional video applications
- Delivers Brilliantly sharp image resolution, outstanding color reproduction, and exceptional Optical accuracy
- Enhanced pan/tilt and zoom motor performance make moving from preset to preset smoother. The wide field of view make it Easy to see everyone clearly
- Zoom wide or Zero in on close-ups to clearly view objects, whiteboard content, and other details
- Advanced Camera technology frees up bandwidth by processing video within the PTZ Camera, resulting in a smoother video stream in applications like Microsoft Skype for business
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Logitech PTZ Pro 2 camera delivers premium Optics and life-like video calls to create the experience of sitting together in the same room, even if you are a thousand miles away. It sets a new standard for high-quality, professional video with brilliantly sharp image resolution, outstanding color reproduction, and exceptional 10X HD zoom System Requirements: Windows 7 Windows 8.1 or 10macOS 10.10 or higher
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on March 27, 2018
Another big problem is the very soft focus and blue shift when used from more than about 5 feet away from the subject. Used at close range, the picture quality is fine, but nothing exceptional. Used from farther away (a capability implied by the degree of zoom available) it's pretty disappointing. Everything looks like you are seeing it through a soft focus filter, and the colors wash out. It often misreads the light level and either over-exposes or under-exposes the video.
Other annoyances... There are only three presets on the remote (and no software option for more). The IR receiver requires the remote to be almost straight ahead. The remote cannot be adjusted for use behind the camera. (In our setup, the camera operator watches the picture on a PC and uses the remote from there to move the camera. But when you press the button to go right, it goes left -- because it assumes that you are standing in front of the camera, not behind it. We bought a separate programmable remote and IR extender to work around this.)
The available control software is also pretty terrible, and sometimes just plain doesn't work. It's almost impossible to control the camera from the PC while also using it to broadcast to Zoom.
We are stuck with this camera for now because it was such a big investment and not all of these problems were detected within the 30-day return window. By the time we realized this was a dud, we could no longer return it.
My advice: Don't buy this camera unless you plan to use it up close and with minimal reliance on the panning, tilting and zooming. In other words: Don't buy this camera.
I tried another camera before this one that was a little less expensive, but the zoom was terrible. This one has a very clear zoom and is so easy to set up and use. Though it's expensive, it's doing a great job for us!
Second it doesn’t work with FB live...
Third, you have to unplug the camera and replug it in every 2 or 3 times you use it.
I expected way more for $700!
Top reviews from other countries
Je suis très mécontent d'avoir payé plus de 800$ pour me retrouver avec un presse papier en forme de caméra.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SELLER!!!