Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam 1080P Camera for HD Video Streaming & Recording 720P at 60Fps with Tripod Included
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Max Focal Length||0.01|
|Item Weight||5.7 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FULL HIGH-DEF 1080P STREAMING Stream and record vibrant, true-to-life video. The glass lens and full HD 1080p captures the most exciting details, bright and natural colors in fluid video at 30fps, while the 78-degree field of view accommodates up to two people. You can use the app to zoom and pan the camera.
- HD 720P AT 60FPS STREAMING Serious streamers need the hyperfast frame rate of 60 fps at 720p for particularly smooth video, and that’s just what the C922 delivers. You'll be live broadcasting with no lag or distortion.
- BRIGHTER IMAGES Equipped with HD autofocus and light correction, the C922 fine-tunes to the lighting conditions to produce razor-sharp high def images even if you’re in a dim setting.
- FULL STEREOPHONICS Fitted with two microphones, one on either side of the camera, the C922 Pro Webcam is able to capture more realistic sound from every angle, so that your voice comes through sounding natural and clear.
- Free Tripod included
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
DESIGNED FOR SERIOUS STREAMERS
Connect with superior clarity every time you go live on channels like Twitch and YouTube. Stream anything you want in your choice of Full 1080p at 30fps or hyperfast HD 720p at 60fps. Broadcast masterfully with reliable no-drop audio, autofocus, and a 78-degree field of view. System Requirements: Windows 10 or later Windows 8 Windows 7|macOS 10.10 or laterChrome OSAndroid v 5.0 or above|USB portInternet connectionVisit your preferred video calling solution provider's website for exact information on system and performance requirements.|Visit your preferred video calling solution provider's website for exact information on system and performance requirements.|Works with OBS (Open Broadcasting Software) - XSplit Broadcaster