|Hardware Platform||PC, Mac, Smart phone|
|Date First Available||December 8, 2020|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Logitech StreamCam, 1080P HD 60fps Streaming Webcam with USB-C and Built-in Microphone, Graphite & Blue Yeti USB Mic for Recording & Streaming on PC and Mac, 3 Condenser Capsules – Blackout
|You Save:||$23.20 (7%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Exposure Control Type||Automatic|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Product 1: Full HD 1080P at 60 fps The ultimate streaming experience for both creator and audience with ultra-smooth accurate motion and more precise video
- Product 1: Connects with USB-C the standard for fast and reliable connections stream cam uses USB type-C to ensure efficient video transfer speeds
- Product 1: Smart auto-focus & exposure ai-enabled facial tracking in Logitech capture delivers accurate focus and exposure no matter where you're positioned
- Product 1: Create vertical video in full HD simply turn streamcam 90° to shift into portrait mode in Logitech capture and create videos optimized for smartphones
- Product 2: Custom three-capsule array: produces clear, powerful, broadcast-quality sound for YouTube, game streaming, podcasting, Skype calls and music
- Product 2: Four pickup patterns: cardioid, Omni, bidirectional, and stereo pickup patterns offer incredible flexibility, allowing you to record in ways that would normally require multiple microphones
- Product 2: Onboard audio controls: studio controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain put you in charge of every level of the recording and streaming process
- Product 2: Legendary Blue Broadcast sound: makes the professional difference for recording, streaming and building your audience
- Full HD 1080P at 60 fps The ultimate streaming experience for both creator and audience with ultra-smooth accurate motion and more precise video
- Connects with USB-C the standard for fast and reliable connections stream cam uses USB type-C to ensure efficient video transfer speeds
- Smart auto-focus & exposure ai-enabled facial tracking in Logitech capture delivers accurate focus and exposure no matter where you're positioned
- Create vertical video in full HD simply turn streamcam 90° to shift into portrait mode in Logitech capture and create videos optimized for smartphones
- Versatile mounting options achieve the perfect angle for any stream or video with flexible mounting options, a monitor mount and a tripod mount are included
- Powered by Logitech capture create and share content with ease - Customize your recordings and adjust settings with Logitech capture app
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS stream cam works with Windows 10 and Mac OS 10 14 or above and is optimized for open Broadcaster software (obs) and XSplit
- Custom three-capsule array: produces clear, powerful, broadcast-quality sound for YouTube, game streaming, podcasting, Skype calls and music
- Four pickup patterns: cardioid, Omni, bidirectional, and stereo pickup patterns offer incredible flexibility, allowing you to record in ways that would normally require multiple microphones
- Onboard audio controls: studio controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain put you in charge of every level of the recording and streaming process
- Legendary Blue Broadcast sound: makes the professional difference for recording, streaming and building your audience
- Unique position able design: adjust and pivot the microphone in relation to the sound source to optimize your sound quality
- Plug 'N play on Mac and PC: instantly start recording and streaming on Mac or PC
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
4K Webcam, Webcam 8MP HD Computer Camera with Microphone, Pro Streaming Web Camera with Privacy Shutter and Tripod, Desktop Laptop USB Webcams
Logitech BRIO Ultra HD Webcam for Video Conferencing, Recording, and Streaming - Black
Logitech C922x Pro Stream Webcam – Full 1080p HD Camera
Razer Kiyo Streaming Webcam: 1080p 30 FPS / 720p 60 FPS - Ring Light w/ Adjustable Brightness - Built-in Microphone - Advanced Autofocus
60FPS AutoFocus 1080P Webcam with Dual Microphone & Privacy Cover, 2021 NexiGo N660P Pro HD USB Computer Web Camera, for OBS Gaming Zoom Meeting Skype FaceTime Teams
|Sold By||Amazon.com||XPCAM||The Minerva Project||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||NexiPC|
|Hardware Platform||PC, smart phone, Mac||PC, Mac||PC||PC||PC||PC, laptop, Mac|
Logitech StreamCam, 1080P HD 60fps Streaming Webcam with USB-C and Built-in Microphone, Graphite
Share your passion with Logitech streamcam Designed with creators in mind it's the perfect camera to get streaming quickly on Twitch YouTube Instagram stories and more Start broadcasting smarter today If your streaming needs more polish then check out Logitech capture Logitech capture is powerful streaming software that makes creating content easy fast and intuitive Logitech capture enables you to adjust camera settings Use multiple cameras and video sources customize your stream with picture in Picture and video filters and even access Features like text transitions and much more Streamcam is packed with premium sound engineering including dual microphone pick-up and both stereo and mono options for an authentic audio experience second to none Your audience will perfectly hear every word every note and every joke you make You can even create content using two streamcams at once using Logitech capture software Streamcam comes with multiple mounting options including a universal monitor mount and a tripod mount Built-in electronic image stabilization helps further reduces camera shake. Live indicator lights - White LED.
Blue Yeti USB Mic for Recording & Streaming on PC and Mac, 3 Condenser Capsules, 4 Pickup Patterns, Headphone Output and Volume Control, Mic Gain Control, Adjustable Stand, Plug & Play – Blackout
Yeti is the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphone available Anywhere. Combining three capsules and four different pattern settings, Yeti is the ultimate tool for creating amazing recordings, directly to your computer. With all new total Blackout finish, Blackout Yeti adds style and energy to your recording or broadcasting setup. Blackout Yeti can capture anything with a clarity and ease unheard of in a USB microphone. Featuring Blue innovative triple capsule array, Blackout Yeti can record in stereo or your choice of three other unique patterns, including cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional. Blackout Yeti utilizes a high quality A-D converter, a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and direct controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain. With no drivers to install, Blackout Yeti is the most versatile USB mic lighting up the airwaves today. Headphone Amplifier - Impedance - 16 ohms.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are some negative reviews about this camera, so I wanted to set the record straight. I only use this camera for work meetings (Zoom, Microsoft Teams etc) and so was content to plug it in and let it run. The quality of the image was terrible. People even told me the coloring was overly white and it looked like a cheap camera. I was debating whether to go back to my laptop camera. However, I took the advice of other comments on the logitech website, and downloaded the free software - on my personal laptop and work laptop. The software controls the image quality. I saw an IMMEDIATE difference in the image quality. I no longer looked washed out, but the quality improved dramatically. You can also control if the camera follows your face etc. There is also a free streaming. program for this camera, to further control the image quality.
The Apps to download for FREE from logitech are:
Logitech Camera Settings
Logitech Camera Settings is for any logitech camera, and you can control every details - lighting, brightening, camera width etc. Logitech Capture is for for this camera - and its a streaming app.
With the app downloads, it is 100% beyond worth the value of the money. I have Microsoft Surface computers, so this could be part of the reason why I needed the apps - maybe other types of computers do not.
After figuring out how to attach it via USB-C -- less simple than you'd imagine, since there are no real "splitter hubs" for that connection type -- I set about making several videos a week with it. The results were exceptionally disappointing: a lack of clarity even in bright light, graininess, a kind of washed-out color. A colleague I was Zooming with was surprised this was a supposedly state-of-the-art webcam, and suggested I switch to my iPhone 10 instead. The results were startling: FAR greater clarity, without even trying to optimize or "tune" the iPhone, UNlike for the streamcam, whose placements and settings I'd tried to improve.
I'm not understanding how this can be a $200 webcam. The results, as many other reviewers have noted, are quite poor, more like a webcam from 8-10 years ago than a flagship from 2020. Maybe I'm doing something wrong (the directions are TERRIBLE), but then so are all the others. On the plus side, the included Logitech Capture software is excellent, but it's also free from their site, so it's not like some major add-on.
By Richie Rich on March 23, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Streamcam Pros include better image quality because it was clearer and has little lag. Brio tends to apply a beauty effect to the face, therefore blurring my face to make it beautiful! :) I felt the Streamcam was super fast and captured movement nicely, whereas Brio was slower, which is surprising considering the Streamcam is less expensive. Cons are that the Streamcam is quite heavy and it doesn't have a detachable cord, which makes portability a bit more interesting.
Decided in the end the Brio is better for me. The facial recognition feature is amazing.