|Item Weight||5.3 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.79 x 2.13 x 1.77 inches|
|Item model number||Logitech 8995|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Logitech HD Webcam C310 (Renewed)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
|Video Capture Resolution||720p|
|Item Weight||0.33 Pounds|
About this item
- Works with Skype, Yahoo Messenger, Microsoft Live Messenger. Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) or Windows 8
- 5-megapixel snapshots: You can take high-resolution snapshots at up to 5 megapixels.
- You’ll get HD 720p video calling on most major instant messaging applications.
- Built-in mic with noise reduction. Automatic Light Correction.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Record video or make calls with the Logitech C310 HD Webcam. Featuring 720p video capture and video calling and compatibility with Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8, this webcam is perfect for just about anyone. The integrated microphone with noise-reduction technology ensures you'll always be heard, while the sleek, mounted design safely secures to any laptop or computer monitor. Start chating, streaming, and recording today with the Logitech C310!
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* the angle of the camera is not very wide and so it is not so easy to fit multiple people in a video chat on my side as I would like.
* the camera angle issue is exacerbated by the fact that the camera is is not very adjustable. It only adjusts up and down. I didn't realize how much this annoys me or what the problem is until I got a camera that is more fully adjustable. You can adjust it side to side and up and down. This means that I can off-set the camera on one side of my screen and still point it wherever I want and that I can off-set to my right or left in order to center two people in a video chat etc. even though I am the one at the keyboard. The logitech webcam can't do that.
* these are design gripes but there is another problem that goes into really problematic design. The logitech camera doesn't want to stay on the monitor. It just sort of falls over. It's awful and I used mounting tape which is undesirable for a number of reasons. For one it makes the camera less portable. For another - I don't want tape on my monitor. Also I may want to off-set the position of the the camera on the top of the monitor.
* finally - the thing has a weak hinge and the heaviness of the head causes the camera to nod downward and point to the table instead of my face! Unacceptable. I ended up replacing it with a Jelly Comb camera that has a ring light, a wider angle lense and the hinges work beautifully at least so far - holding the head in place very nicely.