|Print List Price:||$7.99|
Save $1.00 (13%)
Hachette Book Group
Price set by seller.
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
The Lonely Lake Monster (The Imaginary Veterinary Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
* "From the first dragon sighting, readers will be thoroughly entertained with this hijinks-filled adventure story. Ben and Pearl are fun-seeking characters, while Santat's illustrations perfectly complement a story that mixes reality with the imaginary. Young readers will be anxious for future adventures in the Imaginary Veterinary series."―Library Media Connection, starred review
"An entertaining story that will pique readers' interest from the first dragon sighting...Santat's characteristically dynamic illustrations complement a story that will have readers eager for the next book in the Imaginary Veterinary series."―Publishers Weekly
"A solid, entertaining opener. Ben and Pearl are Everykids that readers will relate to, and the adults of Buttonville are often delightfully weird and clueless....More hijinks-filled adventure than mystery, this is sure to win an audience."―Kirkus Reviews
"Funny, touching, and sure to please, this title is full of charm. Kids will relate to Ben and his troubles, root for the amazing animals, and enjoy Santat's zany illustrations."―School Library Journal
"The story is imaginative, fast paced, and absorbing. Pages fly as readers race to find out how Pearl will get out of the tangle of mistakes she's made...A fun ride."―School Library Journal --This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.
About the Author
- ASIN : B00BAXFBR8
- Publisher : Little, Brown Books for Young Readers (September 17, 2013)
- Publication date : September 17, 2013
- Language : English
- File size : 24118 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 226 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 0349001421
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #506,377 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Recommend- family friendly that can be read out loud for the entire family to enjoy.
Looking forward to the next book in the series. : )
Top reviews from other countries
It's icing on the cake that the author includes instructional information about mythical creatures at the end of each book, along with a cool DIY experiment to try out. I've been RAVING about this series, and intend to read everything else Selfors has written.