Louis A. Vendetti
Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Louis A. Vendetti
Louis grew up outside of Albany, New York. He has always wanted to be a writer and achieved his goal of becoming an author by the age of 20. He graduated with honors from Hudson Valley Community College in Troy, New York, where he studied business.
Louis leads a full and active life. He is an avid skier—a sport he picked up when he was just six years old—and won both gold and silver medals competing in the Adaptive Empire State Games in Lake Placid, New York, in 2006 and 2007.
Louis currently lives in New York State, where he can be found staying up late at night, working on growing his own business and focusing on his writing. Learn more about Louis Vendetti at www.louisvendetti.com.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Louis A. Vendetti
Do you know anyone who seems "chronically" happy? How do they do it? Is it really as easy as a group of small habits?
You may already have access to all you need. If you want to control the level of happiness in your life, then this may be the most important book you read this year, here's why ...
But first a warning: Despite most people desiring to be happy, many will overlook the simple principles in these pages. If you tend to look at ideas and say things like I already tried that or that won't work for you may want to pass on this book. The principles in this book are at your disposal right now, but some of them take time to implement in your life. If you are impatient, or looking for a quick fix, this book probably isn't for you. On the other hand, if you are willing to approach these habits with an open mind, you are bound to find more than one way to change your outlook on life right away.
Happiness is considered by many as a choice. It's not always easy to see that, but with small changes in daily habits and adjusting your thinking, you will be surprised at how things can change. We asked over 20 experts to describe their most successful "happiness" habits for us, and the result was The Happiness Code.
The Happiness Code is a life lesson of habits, mindsets and stories of how they have been used to create fulfilment.
It's more than just about habits though....
- Don't Make This One Mistake That Can Delay Your Quality Of Life
- You Need To Accept The Level Of Happiness In Your Life Right Now, Right??? WRONG!
- When It Is OK To Choose To Put Yourself First
- How To Leverage Hobbies To Reach Your Dreams
- Where To Find "Happiness Hacks" In Your Life
- How To Eliminate The Causes Of Down Days Quickly
- Why Learning "Doable Happiness" Works As A Pathway To A Content Mind
- Don't sweat the small stuff? NO! Learn why you should!
- Think Happiness Is Unrelated To Science? Think again.
Order your copy of The Happiness Code Now!
Do you ever wonder why some people always seem to succeed, and others fail?You already have access to all you need. If you want to learn how to use your true ability to access the secrets of success, then this may be the most important book you read this year, here's why ...
But first a warning: Despite how success is portrayed in the media, or in movies, most of it doesn't happen overnight. The principles in this book are readily at your disposal right now, but some of them take time to implement in your life. If you are impatient, or looking for a quick fix, this book probably isn't for you. On the other hand, if you are willing to implement some simple habits and new mindset ideas into your life, then we encourage you to read on.
Most "overnight" successes have been developed with small changes in daily habits and mindset tweaks, one day at a time. You will be surprised how simple these habits are, yet the majority of the people you know do not implement them on a regular basis. We asked over 20 experts to describe these habits for us, and the result was The Success Code.
The Success Code is a life lesson of habits, mindsets and stories of how they have been used to overcome obstacles and achieve success.
It's more than just about habits though....
- How to change your career (and your income), even if you have no idea how
- You need to work your way up to your dream job, right? Wrong!
- The 3 things you must absolutely do to recover when you find yourself down in the drudgery of despair (whether personally or in your business)
- Where to find help when you need it most, think Luke Skywalker
- How to eliminate the thoughts that make you poor
- Why you should never fight it when you are having a breakdown
- Why doing less will help you produce more and reduce stress
- Say Goodbye to unrealized goals when you make this one change
- What to do to reach the OMG level of your brand
- When it is ok to pivot your life, and how to reframe your mind to do it
- The Truth about maximizing your time and energy each day
Order your copy of The Success Code Now!
When another child asked Louis Vendetti about his disability at the age of five, he responded, “My legs have Cerebral Palsy.” In this way, he never let his disability define him.
In this honest and insightful book, My Disability Doesn’t Define Me, Vendetti shares with us his personal journey as a young man with Cerebral Palsy. Through his years in elementary school, secondary school, and then college, Vendetti and his mom quickly learned that advocating for himself required more than just a meeting with the school and some paperwork. It required a strength, perseverance, and resilience that Vendetti had to discover from within.
With his characteristic optimism, Vendetti gives us a glimpse at what it’s like to be a handi-capable student, courageously making his way through the public school and higher education systems. He proves that living with the challenges of a physical disability while balancing the demands of receiving an education can be hard, but it is possible.
Vendetti’s lessons and life experiences apply to anyone who has ever had to overcome a challenge or a struggle to find triumph and joy in the end, and will inspire us all to live our fullest and most capable lives.