- Shipping Weight: 10.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07H9DV79T
- UPC: 654114584811
- Customer Reviews: 34 customer ratings
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#53,380 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #4 in Meatless Jerky
Louisville Vegan Jerky - Smoked Black Pepper, Vegetarian & Vegan Friendly Jerky, 21 Grams of Non-GMO Soy Protein, Gluten-Free Ingredients (3 oz) | 3-Pack
- GREAT SOURCE OF PROTEIN and LOW FAT: Our jerky is vegan, vegetarian friendly, free of gluten, cholesterol and trans fat, 21 grams of protein, only 4 grams of total fat per bag and many ingredients are organic and locally sourced. A guilt-free snack.
- FAKE MEAT, REAL MEATY FLAVOR: Pete’s Bourbon Smoked Black Pepper vegan jerky is salty, mild, and robust with just a hint of sweetness, subtly spiced with organic black pepper, nutmeg, garlic, and onion.
- REGIONALLY SOURCED INGREDIENTS: Salty, mild, and robust with just a hint of sweetness. Subtly spiced with organic black pepper, nutmeg, garlic, and onion.
- THE CLASSIC: Pete’s Bourbon Smoked Black Pepper is our most traditional flavor. Salty, mild and robust with just a hint of sweetness, and subtly spiced with organic black pepper, nutmeg, garlic and onion.
- HAND MADE, IN AMERICA: Non-GMO certified, gluten-free, cholesterol-free and made in small batches, by hand, and with freshly sourced USA ingredients. True artisan quality with inspired flavors, delicious texture and 21 grams of protein per bag.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Louisville Vegan Jerky Company was started in my home kitchen back in 2012. Having spent some time in Oahu as a child, I was craving manapua. Using my mom's old recipe, I substituted baked soy for the pork and popped my seasoned protein in the oven. I was busy preparing the dough and chatting with friends when the smell of chargrilled meat hit my nose. "Toe-y!" I screamed at my three-legged dog, Tofu "I forgot to set a timer!" The barbequed soy protein was overdone, super chewy, and absolutely delicious. Tofu agreed. I headed straight to the local bar where I passed around bags of my newly discovered jerky to a full patio of hip Louisville beer drinkers. Within minutes, everyone was as excited as I was. They devoured the fortuitous first batch and asked for more. Where could they buy it? What was it called? And the best part...none of them even knew it was vegan. Today, Louisville Vegan Jerky is sold in stores all over America, but we still make each bag the same old way- in small batches, by hand, and with freshly sourced Kentucky ingredients. It's a difference you can taste, and a cruelty-free, American-made product that we're proud to call our own. One bite and you'll agree, fake has never tasted so real. So grab something to drink and join us, there's plenty to go around.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.