Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Love, Laughter & Happily Ever After: A sweet romantic comedy collection Kindle Edition
- ASIN : B094TFL86B
- Publication date : July 20, 2021
- Language : English
- File size : 1940 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 1265 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #9,329 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) AN UNWANTED LOVE STORY- Ellie Hall - Both Doug and Rose have heartbreak in their life and want nothing to do with the idea of dating and love ever after. The story takes place in a very small town where Rose owns an ice cream shop and Doug breezes into town on a Harley looking for work. There is a lot of mystery as something is happening to their lake. Doug is trying to find himself as well as other things in his life. It is a cute love story.
2) HER PLUS ONE - Summer Dowell- Hazel is a happy young woman. Has a great job, friends, everything is good. Only thing, she would like to meet the one. She has already spotted the gorgeous hunk that runs her trail every morning. She sets up to fall down in front of him - he will stop to help her - she gets his name and happy ever after is a given. She is ready. She sees him coming and gets ready but wait...he has a gorgeous woman with him. She still manages to get his attention and not in a good way. Oh well, she will never see him again.
Then comes Monday morning and at a meeting they meet the new IT guy. Guess Who? You got it, the gorgeous hunk. Now the fun begins. Cute story.
3) HEAD OVER STILETTOS - Liwen Ho- This is a fun story. The hero is 10 years older than her. As a 12 year old she informs him when she is older she is going to marry him. But things happen and she is now 40ish. She is opening a bridal shop in a few days and she discovered a leak in her toilet. He is the plumber. I loved this hero but the heroine was a big of a class snob. She was way on the selfish side and needed to be brought down to earth. He is just the one to do it. Cute story with a lot of fun included.
4) LOOKING FOR LOVE (SORT OF) - Meg Easton -Chloe is a home care nurse and one of her patients is Josh's grandmother. She checks in weekly to make sure all is well and her the latest Josh story. She and Josh were classmates in high school. Josh was the popular boy and she was the invisible girl even though she had a crush on him. The big 10 year reunion is coming up and they will finally see each other again. Lots has happened in those 10 years. Josh had a crush on her but he was busy living his life for others instead of doing what he wanted to do. Interesting story. Reunions are always fun?
5) LASSOED INTO LOVE 0 Rachael Elikes - Nick, a city boy, finds himself house sitting a farm for a friend. It is his old home town which he was happy to leave behind. His neighbor is Maren, his best friend from childhood. She lives with her granny and helps run her farm. Nick finds himself like a fish out of water. First day he has a bit of an accident and then discovers the cows are out and he needs to get them back in the pen. He doesn't have a clue how to do that but Maren is there to help him. It makes for an interesting summer as things heat up between him and Maren.
6) TAKE A HIKE - Sophie-Leigh Robbins- Two very young people find them in Hollywood working on a movie set. June is the snack girl keeping the set happy with sugary treats. Caleb is a personal assistant to an egotistical star of the movie. He is selfish, self-centered, and demanding. They are both a little loss as they try to navigate life in Los Angeles. They become friends as June sends out an email inviting the whole crew to go on a hike. No one shows up but Caleb.
All the stories are short reads with young couples having embarrassing and fun moments. No sexy scenes. They are appropriate for any age and most older teens and YA would enjoy. I recommend them to that age group.
I was not paid for these reviews. I am not a writer nor do I know one. I am not kin to these authors. I am a reader and this is my opinion, nothing more, nothing less. 7/23/2021.
When stuck in a temperamental and lethargic elevator with the company playboy, Amanda Starkley is repulsed by Calvin Turner (the playboy), who is in the elevator with her. But before she reaches the seventh floor for an important meeting, she has accepted the challenge of becoming the "Serious Girlfriend" for Calvin, thereby earning a vacation to Queenstown, New Zealand. Let the fun begin. Or should I say let "All things Hobbit" happen.
Take a leading lady who is devious, delightful, smart, and funny. Take a leading man who knows when to push and when to button his lips and and go along with things. Combine for hilarious results and surprises along the way! A fabulous narrative that I devoured. Fans of Jennifer Griffith won't be disappointed! New readers are sure to enjoy and become future fans. I loved it!
I was given a copy of "Elevator Pitch" by Jennifer Griffith, and just purchased this book. However the previous review is my opinion of that one story in this compilation of Happily Ever After stories.
This is a very sweet story. It is straightforward and there isn’t a lot of conflict. A nice, easy read.
Take a Hike - Sophie Leigh Robbins
This was a fun, light, clean, romantic comedy. It has several quirky characters in it and I enjoyed the quick read. An ideal beach read. This story also has very little conflict, which is great when you just want to relax without drama or stress.
Breaking All the Rules - by Cindy Roland Anderson
This was a sweet romance with a fun range of characters. It’s a clean read but the kissing scenes are so hot I thought my kindle would catch fire 🔥! A quick, light read with not much conflict.
Baby You Can Drive My Car-Gigi Blume
A spoiled, only child rich girl, versus a down-to-Earth, latino limo driver from a big family. Do opposites attract? Can the two meet in the middle? It’s a battle of wills between the two and a series of hilarious pranks and loads of sexual tension ensues.
Five Days With My (Super Hot) Ex by Kimberly Krey
The premise was fun--a reality show where former couples spent 5 days in a house doing activities and at the end of the 5 days they choose whether to get back together again. I love a second chance romance story especially when I can see the couple work through what broke them up the first time. I loved the show's recreations from Nikki and Kai's past. This was a super fun read and even though it's a novella the story was complete.
Cold Feet by Jennifer Youngblood
Albany loses her job when the parent company of the store she works for closes all the stores. She lets her mother talk her into leaving New York and moving back home to Comfort, Alabama. Albany's ex, Gavin, still lives in Comfort. This is a second chance romance courtesy of a meddling southern mama. Oh. My. Goodness. Between Albany's mother and an awful date with an old acquaintance I was grinning and rolling my eyes at the situations Albany found herself in.
Top reviews from other countries
The characters in this book are believably down to earth characters that you just wanna jump in and join their fun!
Nick Parker has had a bad year he’s lost his fiancée his job and his apartment! With no finances on the horizon, Nick’s ‘s friend talks him into housesitting for his family farm, and the adventure begins! Nick wonders what he’s gotten himself into when the cows get out and chickens attack him when he supposed to be getting eggs!
Meet Maren the beautiful organic farmer, and Nicks closest neighbor, who gives advice and helps Nick out of the various situations that he seems to find himself into!
My favorite character was Granny! This spry feisty lady may be getting old but she has a keen whit and a fast tongue that decides she wants to see this couple get together.
This book was hilariously funny, and definitely a book to read again and again!
High School sweethearts
They agree to go on a reality TV show for 5 days - JUST FOR THE MONEY. . . .yeah right!! LOVED THIS BOOK!!!