- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Enhance your purchase
Special offers and product promotions
Charlie Darby (Matt LeBlanc) has everything going for him: a great job, friends, family, the whole package. The one thing Charlie doesn't have is love, because every time he gets close, he lets his anxiety get the best of him. When he meets the perfect girl, Charlie must overcome his awkward psychosis and claim his chance at true love.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : PG (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Package Dimensions : 7.1 x 5.42 x 0.58 inches; 2.88 Ounces
- Director : Luke Matheny
- Media Format : Blu-ray
- Run time : 1 hour and 24 minutes
- Actors : Matt LeBlanc, Ali Larter, Adam Rodriguez, Ashley Williams, Rebecca Jones
- Subtitles: : English, French
- Studio : Imports
- ASIN : B00ZG7YGUM
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: #344,693 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But the story, and LeBlanc's one note performance, made this a painful film to get through. The main character here is Charlie, and the filmmakers want you to think of Charlie as a guy who gets a little lovably crazy when he's dating someone. But there's nothing lovable about Charlie's actions in this film. At best he's an obsessive stalker, at worst, abusive and emotionally manipulative. I'm pretty sure if Charlie were a real person, several of his ex-girlfiends would be missing and/or dead by now. It's interesting that no one connected to this film thought there was anything wrong with this character's actions, or how dangerous it is to portray them as something to dismiss or laugh at. Attention girls and ladies, a man who calls your family members to find out where you are, obsessively monitors your online presence, and flies around the country to spy on you is not lovable or cute. He needs a restraining order at the very least and follow-up with a pit bull or martial arts as needed.