Lucas Convertible Under Seat Carry on Luggage - Expandable 15 Inch Weekender Overnight Business Travel Suitcase - Lightweight 2- Rolling Wheels Bag (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✈️ BUILT FOR TRAVEL; Travel lighter than ever with the Lucas Convertible Under Seat Carry on Luggage; The softside design can collapse a bit to fit more easily into tight spaces (compared to hardside); The lightweight construction helps you adhere to airline weight restrictions and avoid unneeded airport fees which make it best suitcase for domestic and international travel
- ✈️ BUILT FOR TRAVEL: The convertible underseat carry-on also expands to become a full size carry-on meeting the standards of most airlines. The expandable portion of the bag affords close to 50% greater packing capacity. The bag also features a push button locking retractable handle ideal for use either as an under-seater or as a full size carry-on and tucks away easily in a secure zippered compartment.
- ✈️ BUILT FOR COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE; You can easily drag this 2-wheeled backpack along the airport with its ergonomic handle providing easy maneuverability and relieve any pressure from your arms while on the move
- ✈️ MULTIPURPOSE: Your good companion for traveling, could be served as a gym/ sports/ overnight/ weekend/ backpack/airplane carry on/ luggage. It also can be used hospital bags for labor and delivery
- ✈️ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED; Limited 5 year manufacturer warranty plus trusted companion promise, which covers the cost of repair for damage for any manufacturer defect or replace the defective baggage carry on; CASE DIMENSIONS (without expansion): 15 X 8 X 13.5 inch - (with expansion) : 15 X 8 X 22 inch; WEIGHT 5 lbs
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Underseat Bag converts into Carry-on
This versatile luggage is suitable to many different travel occasions and covering many traveling needs. Perfect for those times when you bring back too many gifts. Save on those times when you don't need to bring aboard a carry-on. Change back and forth based on your travel needs.
Easy as 1...2..3...
-Unzip the top compartment relieving an extra bag inside
-Expand the extra bag and attach trolley sleeve to the telescopic handle
-Zip the expanded area to secure
- Frequent Travelers
- Airline travel
- Public Transport
- Vacations 3~7 Days
- Item Transport
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased the older trolley by Lucas a few years ago at a TJMaxx. I never thought you could fall in love with luggage and not want to give it up. My only complaint was the pull arm was a bit short and a single pole. In a hurry the bag swings around if you don’t keep a grip on it. It is still hanging in there so I decided to try this bag on for size.
Both fit well under seats. The new bag only if not extended. The newer bag even has a separate Velcro pocket for an iPad or tablet. (Love)
It’s a different front and side style than I’m used to but I like it too.
Bonus: it has an elastic hitch strap inside to hold your clothes or carry in items snug inside your bag. Someone was wearing their “smarty pants” with this design AND they extended the length of the handle.
Love this bag!!!
This Lucas however is just perfect. It's just the right size to roll around in a convenient small piece all the stuff I need to bring - cords, wireless system, microphone, extra pics, various pedals, setlists, pieces of clothing, even my glasses and contact lens case and solution, a few snacks, water, and more, it's fantastic.
The thing has pockets everywhere, even in pockets, and a USB port if you need that (which I don't). And yes if you need more room, this expands from the top and gives it to you. The handle is nice and sturdy, and can even be tucked away hidden in the back of it, so you can carry it from the top if you prefer via a sewn-on handle.
Yes you can find a cheaper small wheeled piece for half the price, but it will also be half the quality, and not nearly as convenient. Take it from me, who is often quite frugal with the cash, this thing is worth every cent, and it's not priced badly at all to begin with anyway. This really makes traveling with my gear on the subway and even just walking down the street so much easier, now that I don't have to stuff my guitar gig bag anymore, or roll a larger piece of luggage. I'm extremely happy with this purchase (I bought the red, it's gorgeous).
I was disappointed that I missed the fact that it is not a spinner; that was my fault. I decided to keep it and try it. I use it as a rolling bag for court. It's fabulous for that use and it doesn't look like luggage.
I set it up to use it with 3 USB ports, rather than 1 port. I just ran cords across the top, under the fold-up/expandable part and it works just fine.
As for the airport, the measurements for Alaska Airlines and Hawaiian Airlines is 22"L x 14"W x 9"D. THIS one is 22"L x 15"W x 8"D, fully expanded; it's 13.5"L x 15"W x 8"D, not expanded. Because it's 13.5"L if you flip it on its side, that works. Then, it's 15"L x 13.5"W x 8"D. That fits the criteria for the two primary airlines that we use. If I want to expand it to the 22", then, I'll just check it in and use my backpack as a carry-on.
It rolls nicely, on everything, except loose rocks, of course. It's sturdy material; the handle is sturdy (not wobbly); there's plenty of room for your hand in the carry handle; it has a couple of places for your battery (not included); it has a sleeve to put on top of other luggage AND it has a nice handle on the bottom of it to help pick it up; it has a zip sleeve on one side and an elastic one on the other side.
My Surface Pro 4 fits in there, nicely. I can stuff my phone and keys in the front (and passport) for easy, quick access.
I have a 22" hard sided, spinner carry-on, but I wanted a soft-sided one with pockets on the outside to have easy, quick, access for my passport, keys, etc. So, this one is it. The longer I have this bag, the more I love it.
When the top, expanded section is open, it isn't as fortified as the main compartment. However, that is to be expected; I use it for dirty clothing, and don't put anything breakable in it.