Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Lulu Cook
Lulu Cook, APD/RDN is a counsellor, dietitian, meditation teacher, and author of the best-selling Complete Anti-Inflammatory Diet for Beginners. She works with smart, capable people across the world who self-sabotage with food, drinking, and other habits that leave them feeling stuck, tired, and depressed. They’re not sure if they need a detox, a dietitian, or a therapist, but they know they want natural, effective ways to feel better without being deprived. Lulu provides easy, actionable strategies, individualized coaching, and non-judgemental support so clients can get back in balance and back in control! Find at more about how Lulu can help you create the happy, healthy, high-energy life you dream of at www.gutfeelingnutritiontherapy, or on Facebook and Instagram at Gut Feeling Nutrition Therapy.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Lulu Cook
Reduce inflammation and ease chronic pain with this beginner-friendly anti-inflammatory cookbook
Did you know making dietary changes, like eliminating processed foods, can help lower the inflammation believed to be a key contributor to chronic pain? This essential anti-inflammation cookbook makes it easy for you to start and follow an anti-inflammatory diet that is easily customizable for specific inflammatory conditions.
What sets this inflammation diet cookbook apart:
- Easy meal planning—Follow a simple 2-week meal plan featuring anti-inflammatory ingredients and handy shopping lists to help kick-start the diet.
- Simple, satisfying recipes—The majority of these healthy recipes require just 5 easy-to-source main ingredients found at most grocery stores.
- Food coaching—Consult this cookbook’s helpful lists to find out which foods to enjoy and which foods to avoid on an anti-inflammatory diet.
Make a simple change in your diet to reduce your body’s inflammation with The Complete Anti-Inflammatory Diet for Beginners.
Support healthy thyroid function with easy-to-make recipes
Learn how you can help manage the symptoms of Hashimoto’s disease and hypothyroidism through what you eat. This convenient thyroid cookbook provides a complete breakdown of the connection between your diet and the thyroid while also exploring a number of dietary plans designed to boost thyroid health. Learn to cook up a variety of simple but tasty dishes, each designed to make it as easy as possible to get them from the kitchen to your table.
The Simple Thyroid Cookbook includes:
- Thyroid-friendly recipes—Find out how delicious thyroid-healthy eating can be with breakfast, lunch, and dinner dishes that cover a wide variety of diets, including Paleo, Elimination Provocation, and Autoimmune Protocol Diet.
- Easy prep methods—This thyroid cookbook makes cooking simple with recipes that are organized by prep method, like no-cook, one-pot, 5-ingredient, and more.
- Health info—Expand your knowledge with detailed explanations of how food affects your thyroid and why making certain changes to your diet can help you feel better.
Simplify meals and keep your time in the kitchen short with this convenient thyroid cookbook.