|Item Weight||33 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||72 x 28.31 x 4.5 inches|
|Item model number||95850|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||95850|
|OEM Part Number||95850|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lund Genesis Elite Tri-Fold Soft Folding Truck Bed Tonneau Cover | 95850 | Fits 2017 - 2020 Ford Super Duty 6' 9" Bed
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$265.99 (43%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Low-profile, soft tonneau cover features a luxurious HAARTZ maintenance-free, twill weave material with a lightly-textured matte black finish
- Flexibility of a tri-fold and the performance of a full, one-piece seamless cover to protect your gear and cargo; Integrated clip and strap system allows the vehicle to operate with the top in the open (folded) position
- Frame fabricated from corrosion resistant powder-coated aluminum and high-impact polycarbonate; Weather tight seals keep your cargo dry
- Comes fully-assembled, requires no drilling or special hardware and can be installed in less than five minutes
- Proudly made in the USA and backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Gator ETX Soft Tri-Fold Truck Bed Tonneau Cover | 59315 | Fits 2017 - 2020 Ford Super Duty 6' 9" Bed | Made in the USA
Gator ETX Soft Tri-Fold Truck Bed Tonneau Cover | 59307 | Fits 1999 - 2016 Ford Super Duty 6' 9" Bed | Made in the USA
6.8ft (81.8") Roll-up Tonneau Cover for 1999-2016 F250/F350 Super Duty Pickup 1pc Black Vinyl Bed Assembly
Tyger Auto T3 Soft Tri-Fold Truck Bed Tonneau Cover for 2017-2020 Ford F-250 F-350 Super Duty Styleside 6.75' Bed TG-BC3F1124, Black
Extang Trifecta 2.0 Soft Folding Truck Bed Tonneau Cover | 92486 | Fits 2017-20 Ford Super Duty 6'9" Bed
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||REALTRUCK||Yumy||Amazon.com||Trends Auto|
|Item Dimensions||72.00 x 28.31 x 4.50 inches||74.00 x 5.00 x 37.00 inches||68.00 x 20.00 x 6.00 inches||82.68 x 7.48 x 7.09 inches||70.44 x 29.10 x 2.13 inches||74.00 x 37.00 x 5.00 inches|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
One of our very best Tonneau covers, the Lund Genesis Elite Tri-Fold tonneau cover features a low-profile design and premium twill weave HAARTZ™ fabric engineered to be resistant to water, mold, mildew, UV, dirt and dust. The Genesis Elite Tri-Fold design combines the flexibility of a Tri-Fold and the performance of a full, one-piece seamless cover to protect your gear and cargo. The Genesis Elite Tri-Fold also includes a sturdy, black powder-coated aluminum sub-frame, commercial-grade clamping system and tailgate seal. The Genesis Elite Tri-Fold allows 100% access to your entire truck bed with an integrated clip and strap system that allows the vehicle to operate with the top in the open (folded) position. This cover comes fully-assembled, requires no drilling or special hardware and can be installed in less than five minutes.
More to consider from our brands
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Other than this incident, these covers have been great. We do construction so these covers are on work trucks, in the rain, snow, dust, you name it. Now they are completely waterproof, I have noticed condensation inside the bed, but I don't know if you can ever get the bed waterproof. Dust is the same, there is some dust that gets in but it is very minimal.
Overall a very solid product with a decent price point. I will buy one for every truck I get from now on.
I did a great deal of research on tonneau covers. I found some very high tech ones that roll up into themselves, some that flip up like a trunk lid, and even more that secure to the truck bed rails with various fasteners.
Here are my thoughts on each of those options.
Roll Up - Leaves a set of tracks on each side of the bed that protrude less than an inch on each side.
- Great design with the exception of exposed rails. I was concerned about impacting the rails
- with item being loaded in the bed.
Flip Up - Very restrictive bed access. Difficult to remove when full exposure is required.
Snap On - Well, I have used these in the past. They have a bad habit of shrinking when it is cold out. Since
- I live in New England, that is a concern. Velcro only last so long, and they would be difficult
- if not impossible to re-apply in the winter.
OK.. So now that I pointed out the problems with the other cover styles. Here are the problems with this style.
- 4 clamps to secure to bed. The cover has the ability to slide on the bed rails fore and aft not
- much, mere centimeters at best. It's a minor problem.
- No way of securing the cover to the bed when not in use at all. It fits behind my seat
- Would be nice to have a central release on the back of the cover to start the forward flip.
With those being said, I can remove the cover in less than 30 seconds, and put it on in less than 30 seconds.
I can fold the cover in 3's leaving 6' of bed open to the world for loading purposes.
Material is strong and attractive.
lightweight and hold up to snow well.
If you ask me if I would recommend this to a friend.. I would have to tell you beyond any doubt YES.
The price, quality, convenience and style all make this the best choice for those of us that may need to from time to time open the bed up to the world and use the truck in all it's glory.
Nice tonneau for the price. Took the hubby 15 minutes to install. It is a strange fabric material. Cannot yet speak to leaks as the weather has been nice. The foam insulation touches the rails of the truck all we don't expect issues.