|Item model number||4348685508|
|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 6 x 0.6 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||9 x 6 x 0.6 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||December 20, 2017|
MARGE PLUS USB Type C Cable, USB C Cable 3 Pack (6Ft) Nylon Braided USB C to USB A Fast Charger Cord Compatible Samsung Galaxy S10 S9 S8 Plus Note10 9 8, LG V50 G8, Moto Z Z3 and More
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【What you get】: 3*6ft(1.8M) USB C Cable + 1*adapter.The adapter is using in micro USB port and converts it to USB C.
- 【2019 New Fast Charging and Sync】: High quality rapid charging power,output up to 5V, 2.4A, data transfer speed up to 480 Mbps. It also contained 56K ohm resistor to protect your Device from high current danger and ensure safe charging.
- 【Note】: 1. Our usb c cable can only charge Google pixel 2/3/3XL normally but can not support fast charges. If you want to charge quickly, you should use the Pixel original C-port wall charger and C to C cable. 2. Not compatible with iPad Pro, MacBook Air / Pro.
- 【Perfect 3Pack-6FT 】: With the 6FT length, you can lay any way your want in bed or the back seat of the car and still be on your phone! Using at home, car & office and extra an adapter use in micro USB port and converts it to USB C.
- 【Usb-C Compatibility 】: Connect USB Type-C enabled devices such as Samsung Galaxy S10 S10E S9 S8 Note 10 9 8, Moto Z/Z2, LG G5/G6/V20/V30 and other USB C compatible phones.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
MARGE PLUS nylon braided USB C cable Color: Black feature: premium nylon braided jacket that can bear 10000+ bending tests for extra protection and durability. Support from both sides can be inserted "positive and negative insert" Function, can withstand 10, 000 times repeatedly plug. safety instructions: -a when charging, make sure and keep away from the heat source and do not put it in the quilts or under the pillow. -b please ensure the cable Fully insert into the device. -c turn off some unnecessary programs when charging. -e please try to use the original charger, If not, choose a high quality charger, Prudent use of low-quality charger. -f regularly check the adapter and keep the adapter and the cable dry. -g once the cable is abnormal (especially the Squeak), please stop using it at once. lg G6, G5, V30, V20 nexus 5x, Nexus 6P Huawei P9/P9 Plus, Mate 9 moto Z, Z2 Play one plus 2, 3, 3T HTC 10 nokia N1 Lenovo Zuk Z1 2015 Apple New MacBook with 12" Retina Display other USB Type-C device
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Within a short period of time switching to these cables my phone's fast charging broke. Multiple 1 star reviews on this product say the same thing. My phone was bought brand new and less than a year old when I started using these cables. I can't say with 100% certainty that these cables were the cause, but it seems likely.
Secondly, within a few months the cables kept connecting/disconnecting from my phone. Not physically, but my phone would make the sound as if it connected/reconnected. The connection was not stable.
Thirdly, the charge quickly became extremely slow. I feel like these cables damaged my phone, but again, cannot say with 100% certainty.
I plugged in my brand new S20 ultra to be sure it wasn't the charging port on my S9, and the connection was still unstable on all 3 cables that came with this order.
Highly would not recommend if you want to be safe.
7/5/2019 - the product is starting to fail. It wiggles in the charging spot on my phone. My Anker charger doesn't do this and I've had that for over 2 years and the same daily wear and tear. Stay tuned for more updates. I had to take a star away and now give it a 3.