|Item Weight||11.7 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||7.95 x 7.91 x 2.83 inches|
|Special Features||Not Dimmable|
3 Pack MP100/U/MED 100 Watt Metal Halide ED17 Bulb, Medium Base, Clear Metal Halide Bulb 100W
Enhance your purchase
|Special Feature||Not Dimmable|
|Light Source Wattage||100 Watts|
|Color Temperature||4000 Kelvin|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Protected Metal Halide - high intensity discharge lamps are perfect for outdoor lighting and commercial interiors. HID lamps offer exceptional efficacy, have a long service life and excellent lumen maintenance.
- Medium Base - Larger medium base (E26) for use in street lights, parking lot fixtures, and other commercial and industrial lighting applications.
- Pulse Strart - These protected pulse start bulbs feature a long 15,000 hour average lifespan.
- Ansi Code M90/O - This metal halide bulb is for use in M90/O ballast fixtures. Confirm ANSI Code to help determine the correct bulb for your fixture and the ballast it uses.
- High Intensity Discharge - This 100 watt bulb puts out a bright 8500 lumens of light. Color temperature is 4000K. Clear glass bulb.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Sunlite 03646-SU MP150/C/U/MED M90/O Protected Metal Halide Lamp, 100 Watts, Medium Base (E26), Pulse Start, ED17, 15,000 Hours Life, 8500 Lumen, Clear Finish
Sunlite MH100/U/MED 100-Watt Metal Halide Bulb, Medium Base, Clear
Sunlite 03656-SU MH175/U/MOG M57 Metal Halide Lamp, 175 Watts, Mogul Base (E39), ED28, 10,000 Hour Life Span, 14000 Lumen, Clear Finish
Sylvania MP100/U/MED 100W Metalarc Pro-Tech Pulse Start Quartz Metal Halide Lamp (64417)
Sylvania 64818 - M100/U/MED 100 watt Metal Halide Light Bulb
|Sold By||Bluex Bulbs||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Light Bulbs International||LJC Lighting Supply Co|
3 Pack MP100/U/MED 100-Watt Metal Halide ED17 Bulb, Medium Base, Clear
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The price: I wasn't really looking to buy more than one bulb, but the price was too good to pass up. When shopping the Internet, I saw single bulbs selling for twice the price of this 3-bulb deal.
2. Fits ceramic sockets: not all bulbs of this type will fit into ceramic sockets. The diameter of the neck of the bulb must be 1.25" to fit, but some bulbs have a neck of 1.5" and they won't fit.
3. Longevity: to be determined. My previous bulb was a Phillips and it lasted 6 yrs. That 2 to 3 times the rated life. I will try to remember to get back and update this review when the new bulb needs to be replaced.