Magnetic Seam Guide, 2 Pieces of Magnet for Sewing Machine
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Sew straight seams: place it as far from the needle as you want your line of stitching and it guides the fabric through perfectly as you sew
- Won't move or shift: Strong magnetic hold keeps this gauge in place for easy use
- Bulk Value: Two units so you always have a seam guide for your machine when you need it.
- Fits most machines: This guide will "stick" to and fit most popular brand machines on the market.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Magnet Seam Guide, 2 pieces. These magnetic sewing machine seam guides are a great helper for sewing a straight line or circle line track. Simply set it on the needle plate to the right of the needle (the needle plate is the metal piece that the needle goes up and down through the hole and the feed dogs come up under it) place it as far from the needle as you want your line of stitching and it guides the fabric through perfectly as you sew. Helps tremendously to sew a straight, even seam. You will absolutely love this thing!!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The magnets are strong and don't slide around no matter how much fabric is pushing by them. However, when you need to remove it, just lift it by the tab and it pops right off without a fuss. I now keep this little guy within arms reach on my sewing table at all times.
This is a perfect addition to any sewing machine, whether for a beginner or a hobbyist who has been sewing for years because, as I was told by my home-ec teacher, "Good stitches are borne from confidence." And this little gadget helps you feel confident that your fabric isn't slowly walking too far to one direction or the other.
Top reviews from other countries
They are so magnetically strong it takes a little bit to take them off