Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Malcolm JOHANSSON
He loves to share with others how easy it is to boost self-confidence, productivity and results in any area of life just by using the right tools and adopting the right mindset.
Customers Also Bought Items By
If You Want to Learn How to Overcome Procrastination and Laziness once and for all then Keep Reading!
- Does your tendency to procrastinate dangerously prevent you from carrying out your most important projects?
- Does your procrastination habit often freak you out without letting you with a clue on how to do things differently or more efficiently?
- Would you like to become a real achiever and turn your hidden potential into effective success?
Whatever our life goals might be, we have to admit that some tasks that separate us from them look so arduous, boring or unattractive, that we barely find the motivation to get started.
Fixing that tap that's been leaking a whole year, fill out that check to pay the rent or mow the lawn isn’t appealing to a lot of us. Therefore, we tend to delay instead of doing stuff right away, wrongly thinking we treat ourselves with some kind of freedom. Instead, we accumulate guilt and stress for things we’ll have to do anyway if we want to go forward.
If the place you live in looks as untidy and disordered as my place used to look,
If you wonder how some people can always be on time for everything,
If you wonder why you invariably put things off instead of doing them right away,
If you need some effective and appropriate tools and techniques to overcome your procrastination habit,
If you suspect procrastination and laziness to be more complex and sneaky than they look like; and
Even if procrastination isn’t an issue for you but you are concerned with someone you care for, becoming more and more of a master procrastinator,
Then this book is for you and while reading you will learn:
- How the core causes of procrastination and laziness can be divided into 4 major subsections.
- How to analyze and explain what looks like an irrational behavior but isn’t.
- What procrastination and laziness have to say about our state of mind and mental balance.
- How to take charge of your life and stop putting things off.
- How to create the right environment for success.
- Simple science-based tips to increase your physical health and overall wellbeing.
- How to use the right tools to get empowered and motivated every day.
- More than 15 easy and practical techniques to overcome procrastination once and for all.
- That procrastination also has potential but little known benefits.
- The step by step method to guide you towards the achiever mindset you need to get back on the path of success.
Even if you struggle with laziness and procrastination for many years, whether it is in your professional life or in your personal life, this book can provide you with the useful information and the effective strategies you need to change your lifestyle and finally ge
Would you like to uncover what you were truly meant to do on this planet?
What if you could turn your life purpose into a sustainable career filled with passion and live the life you’ve always wanted to live?
In modern society everybody seems to be craving for passionate, purposeful and significant life experiences. And given that the average individual spends about 80.000 hours at work during his life, we easily understand why “following your passion” has become a defining piece of career advice.
But one problem is that it suggests that passion is all you need and that couldn’t be further from the truth.
Additionally, many people don’t feel like they have a career-relevant passion just because they don’t have the tools to find out in how many different ways their passion can be monetized; and
That can make people needlessly limit their options and give up on their dreams before they even try to change anything about their current unsatisfying situation.
So will you be doomed to a lifetime of unhappiness at work if you don't take the leap of faith you need to pursue your passion and turn it into a career?
Most people don’t even really know what their passion is. And they often have a hard time figuring out where to find the right opportunities when it comes to combining their not so obvious passion with their professional life. It can be so frustrating when people advise you, “Just follow your passion!” Yeah, sure, you’d love to - if only you knew what your passion was.
Even if you are the kind of person who knows what his or her passion is and who works hard, with commitment and persistence towards your goals, you primarily need to know what you’re starting and how you’re going to operate.
Therefore, “Find Your Passion – Build Your Career”, has been written to help out all those who need to be reassured in their possibilities to live a meaningful life by pursuing whether a conventional or an unconventional
career in agreement with their life purpose and passions.
In this book you will learn:
- Why knowing yourself in depth is crucial before any life changing decision.
- Why we need a life purpose.
- How to identify your life purpose with simple introspection techniques.
- How easy it is to find what drives you even if you feel bored right now.
- To handle the things that prevent you from living your passion.
- To choose with full knowledge of the facts between conventional and an unconventional career.
- The best ways to approach a conventional career.
- The best ways to approach an unconventional career.
- What you need to succeed apart from passion.
- How to become an optimized and unstoppable version of you.