Manhattan Mayhem: An Anthology of Tales in Celebration of the 70th year of the Mystery Writers of America Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
Take a crime-filled tour of Manhattan with this collection of all-new mystery stories compiled and edited by Mary Higgins Clark - with contributions by Lee Child, Jeffrey Deaver, Ben H. Winters, and others.
From the streets of Harlem to the winding paths of Central Park to the high-rise towers of Wall Street, Manhattan is brimming with motivation, opportunity, means... and unsolved mysteries. In this new collection of stories, brought together by Mystery Writers of America and edited by bestselling suspense author Mary Higgins Clark, neighborhoods in the borough come to life - or death - with their own cases to be cracked. From the Flatiron District (Lee Child) to Greenwich Village (Jeffrey Deaver), from Times Square (Brendan DuBois) to the NY Public Library (Susan Isaacs), this collection of fifteen original short stories will lead listeners all over the Big Apple.
The full copyright information can be found below:
- Volume 2015 by Mystery Writers of America, Inc.
- P 2015 Brilliance Audio, all rights reserved.
- Introduction 2015 by Mary Higgins Clark.
- “The Five-Dollar Dress” 2015 by Mary Higgins Clark.
- “White Rabbit” 2015 by Julie Hyzy.
- “The Picture of the Lonely Diner” 2015 by Lee Child.
- “Three Little Words” 2015 by Nancy Pickard.
- “Damage Control” 2015 by Thomas H. Cook.
- “The Day after Victory” 2015 by Brendan DuBois.
- “Serial Benefactor” 2015 by Jon L. Breen.
- “Trapped!” 2015 by Ben H. Winters.
- “Wall Street Rodeo” 2015 by Angela Zeman.
- “Copycats” 2015 by N. J. Ayres.
- “Red-Headed Stepchild” 2015 by Margaret Maron.
- “Sutton Death Overtime” 2015 by Judith Kelman.
- “Dizzy and Gillespie” 2015 by Persia Walker.
- “Me and Mikey” 2015 by T. Jefferson Parker.
- “Evermore” 2015 by Justin Scott.
- “Chin Yong-Yun Makes a Shiddach” 2015 by S. J. Rozan.
- “The Baker of Bleecker Street” 2015 by Jeffery Deaver.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
|Listening Length||10 hours and 40 minutes|
|Author||Mary Higgins Clark - editor|
|Narrator||January LaVoy, Peter Berkrot, Dick Hill|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||June 02, 2015|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #89,355 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#150 in Mystery Anthologies & Short Stories
#494 in Literature Anthologies
#1,160 in Mystery Anthologies (Books)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not all stories have a clear, decisive end. No editing errors, gratuitous violence or drag-you-down drama. The stories are entertaining with a wide range of interests and writing styles.
No desire to re-read these stories.