Marcato 8300 Atlas Biscuit Maker Press, Made in Italy, Includes 20 Cookie Disc Shapes, Classic Silver
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Marcato’s Classic Atlas Biscuit Maker extrudes firm dough into creative shapes for easy cookies and other treats without rolling or cutting dough
- Made from anodised aluminum, steel, and ABS; includes 20 traditional cookie disc shapes, complete instructions and 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Easily adjust cookie sizes from large to small with just the turn of a knob; yields 35 to 40 small cookies and 20 to 25 large cookies
- Remove top cover, insert desired cookie disc, fill with dough, replace top and press handle; each press advances dough for consistent looking cookies
- Ergonomic design; easier and less messy than cookie cutters; disassembles for cleaning; hand wash in warm, soapy water; available exclusively from HIC
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.