- Product Dimensions: 6 x 2 x 7 inches ; 2.24 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00MIK4GCS
- UPC: 041789001215 041789001277 041789901218 778554494070 767563196044
- Item model number: 4178990121
- Customer Reviews:
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,997 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Maruchan Instant Lunch Chicken Flavor, 2.25 Ounce (Pack of 12)
- READY IN 3 MINUTES: Just add water! Instructions: 1.) Fold back lid half way. Fill to inside line with boiling water. 2.) Close lid securely and let stand for 3 minutes. 3.) Remove lid, stir thoroughly and enjoy from cup. For best results please use boiling water. Do not microwave.
- PACKED WITH FLAVOR: Chicken flavor. Not your ordinary chicken noodle soup. Our chicken flavor ramen has been a convenient favorite for years.
- FAMILY FAVORITE: Maruchan Instant Lunch is a delicious ramen noodle soup packaged in a convenient cup. Just add hot water, wait 3 minutes, and then enjoy a hearty ramen noodle soup. Instant Lunch products are great to enjoy anywhere, camping, hiking, on the beach or at the office. The many flavors are ideal for young families on the go. Discover the great taste and convenience of Maruchan Instant Lunch.
- GREAT COLLEGE GIFT: Ramen is a staple snack for college kids so help feed their late-night study cravings with Maruchan ramen! Send a snack care package to your college student.
- SIZE: 12 pack/count of 2.25 oz units
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Great Consistency, Great Quality
We make sure our noodles have the authentic taste and texture of true ramen noodles made from scratch. Our wide variety of noodle products boast flavorful seasonings and savory soups that are sure to put a smile in your bowl.
The Art of Ramen
In 1961, Maruchan entered the instant ramen noodle business because they had a dream of creating a convenient, high quality, and affordable noodle product for all the people of the world. After gaining popularity in Japan, Maruchan looked to challenge the new market in the United States and in 1977, started manufacturing ramen and smiles from Irvine, CA.
The Family That Noms Together, Bonds Together
A great meal with the ones you love doesn’t just taste good. It feels good. Why? Because there’s simply nothing like a big helping of mouth-watering goodness that will get people to drop what they’re doing, sit down with each other and share their best. And when Maruchan is on the menu, you can guarantee it will bring smiles to the table.
Variety Is The Spice of Life
We know. It’s hard to pick which Maruchan is your favorite because there are just so many to choose from. Whether it’s something spicy or something savory, Maruchan has lots and lots of options for whatever you or your family are craving.
Maruchan Instant Lunch is a delicious ramen noodle soup packaged in a convenient cup. Just add hot water, wait 3 minutes, and then enjoy a hearty ramen noodle soup. Instant Lunch products are great to enjoy anywhere, camping, hiking, on the beach or at the office. The many flavors are ideal for young families on the go. Discover the great taste and convenience of Maruchan Instant Lunch.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Contains soy, milk Ingredients; manufactured in an facility that also processes shellfish & fish productsThis product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed, Palm), Salt, Dehydrated Vegetables (Corn, Carrot, Green Peas, Onion, Garlic, Celery Stalk), Powdered Cooked Chicken, Monosodium Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Corn And Soy Protein, Lactose, Chicken Fat, Sugar, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Soy Sauce (Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Maltodextrin), Chicken Broth, Spices, Potassium Carbonate, Soya Lecithin, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Carbonate, Turmeric, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate.
1. fold back lid half way. fill to inside line w/boiling water. 2. close lid securely & let stand for 3 minutes. 3. remove lid, stir thoroughly & enjoy from cup. Microwave directions: see lid for details. 1. Fold back lid half way. Fill to inside line w/boiling water. 2. close lid securely & let stand for 3 minutes. 3. remove lid, stir thoroughly & enjoy from cup ,Microwave directions: see lid for details.
We do not ship expired product. We ship the best available date.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Once again, I hate writing bad reviews but I really didn’t want others to have the same problems.
Its hard to describe the flavor of this ramen. Its very unique ans something youll have to try for yourself to truely understand the flavor. It isnt very overpowering or strong. The cheese is very light but not watery. The pasta is a wonderful texture too.
Reccomended for cheese lovers.