- Product Dimensions: 6 x 2 x 7 inches ; 3.04 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00R4HS45A
- UPC: 041789902512 041789002519
- Item model number: 41789002519
- Customer Reviews: 4,054 customer ratings
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #96 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
Maruchan Ramen Creamy Chicken Flavor, 3 oz, 24 pack
- COOKS IN 3 MINUTES: Cooking Directions: 1.) Boil 2 cups of water in a saucepan, add noodles and cook for 3 minutes stirring occasionally. 2.) Turn off heat, add contents of seasoning packet, stir well for 1 minute until seasoning is fully dissolved. Makes 2, 8 oz. servings. 3.) Product is very hot. Allow to cook, serve and enjoy.
- PACKED WITH FLAVOR: Creamy chicken flavor. Ramen with extra soul. This soup has a depth and richness to it that can only be described in one word – Mmmmmmmm.
- FAMILY FAVORITE: Maruchan ramen is one of the nation's favorite ramen soup brands. Maruchan offers a wide variety of delicious Ramen flavors including less sodium Ramen and authentic ethnic flavor products. Maruchan Ramen makes a creative addition to any recipe. The possibilities are endless.
- GREAT COLLEGE GIFT: Ramen is a staple snack for college kids so help feed their late-night study cravings with Maruchan ramen! Send a snack care package to your college student.
- SIZE: 24 pack/count of 3 oz units
- Creamy Chicken Flavor
- 0 Grams Trans Fat
Best sellers in Cookbooks, Food & Wine
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Rich. Flavorful. Satisfying.
A Taste of Our History
Maruchan's story first began in 1953 when a young and determined Japanese visionary named Kazuo Mori started a small, frozen fish distributorship in Tokyo. Through hard work, commitment and perseverance, Mr. Mori's modest company soon grew into a successful food company, known as Toyo Suisan. And they weren't going to stop at frozen fish. We were just getting started.
The Art of Ramen
In 1961, Toyo Suisan branched out of the fish storage and distribution business and entered the instant ramen noodle business. They did so because they had a dream of creating a convenient, high quality, and affordable noodle product for all the people of the world. So, after gaining popularity in Japan, Toyo Suisan looked to challenge the new market in the United States and in 1977 Maruchan, Inc. started manufacturing ramen and smiles from Irvine, CA.
Today, we have manufacturing facilities across the country, bringing you all the classic Maruchan favorites as well as exciting new products each year. And as we continue to grow, we promise we will never waiver from the commitment to the highest quality and standards that Kazuo Mori founded in 1953. Those are the fine ingredients that made us. They are the flavors of who we are.
The Family That Noms Together, Bonds Together
A great meal with the ones you love doesn’t just taste good. It feels good. Why? Because there’s simply nothing like a big helping of mouth-watering goodness that will get people to drop what they’re doing, sit down with each other and share their best. And when Maruchan is on the menu, you can guarantee it will bring smiles to the table.
With Great Consistency, Comes Greater Quality
We make sure our noodles have the authentic taste and texture of true ramen noodles made from scratch. Our wide variety of noodle products boast flavorful seasonings and savory soups that are sure to put a smile in your bowl. We provide consistent satisfaction year in and year out. We’re ramen you can rely on. Every bowl. Every bite. Every time.
Maruchan offers a wide variety of delicious Ramen flavors including less sodium Ramen and authentic ethnic flavor products. Maruchan Ramen makes a creative addition to any recipe. The possibilities are endless.
From the Manufacturer
Maruchan Instant lunch is a delicious ramen noodle soup packaged in a convenient cup. Just add hot water, wait only 3 inutes and then enjoy a hearty ramen noodle soup. Instant lunch products are great to enjoy anywhere. . .camping , hiking, at the officee , on the beach or vitually anywhere you go. The many flavours are ideal for in families on the go. Discover the great taste and convenience of maruchan instant lunch.
Style: Creamy Chicken
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
'RAMEN NOODLE INGREDIENTS: ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), VEGETABLE OIL (CONTAINS ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING: CANOLA, COTTONSEED, PALM) PRESERVED BY TBHQ, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF: SALT, SOY SAUCE (WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT), POTASSIUM CARBONATE, SODIUM (MONO, HEXAMETA, AND/OR TRIPOLY) PHOSPHATE, SODIUM CARBONATE, TURMERIC. SOUP BASE INGREDIENTS: SALT, POWDERED CREAM SUBSTITUTE (PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, CORN SYRUP, SOLIDS, SODIUM CASEINATE [MILK DERIVATIVE]), SUGAR, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF: MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, DEHYDRATED VEGETABLES (ONION, GARLIC, PARSLEY), MALTODEXTRIN, HYDROLYZED CORN, WHEAT AND SOY PROTEIN, FOOD STARCH-MODIFIED, CHICKEN BROTH, YEAST EXTRACT, SPICES (CELERY SEED), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, XANTHAN GUM, SILICON DIOXIDE (ANTI-CAKING AGENT), TURMERIC, DISODIUM INOSINATE, DISODIUM GUANYLATE.'
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now after 4 packages I have a suggestion. Two cups is too much water. You get the creamy taste but the consistancy is like all the other ramens.Try 1.5 cups and that should give a creamy cosistency. Okay, last post. One and a half cups of water. That will do it.
✔️Sometimes you just want noodles without chicken. Right?!
✔️You can drain off the liquid & save it for later. Then, add butter to the noodles.......yum yum yum!
✔️Okay.... noodles alone are not the most nutritious kind of food, but these are certainly popular with adults as well as students & children.
✔️You can add favorite veggies or chicken if you like to make it more of a hearty “meal” or snack for kids.
✔️ Come on....who doesn’t love a good bowl of lots of noodles!
✔️More noodles in a package of Ramen than in a can of “noodle” soup; & more tasty.
✔️Arrived in great condition!
✔️Really yummy noodles!
✔️Happy noodles to you! LOL
Although these are a big more expensive than going to a grocery store, they are still the absolute cheapest and you can skip the trip. Everyone get on the chili ramen bandwagon. Game changer.