Tongue Scraper with Travel Case - 2 Pack, Fights Bad Breath, Medical Grade 100% Stainless Steel, Great for Oral Care, Tongue Cleaner for Adults and Kids, Easy to Use with Non-Synthetic Handle
|Price:||($6.00 / Item) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
- Get Rid of Gunk and Bad Breath: Whether you are trying to clear out the white, coated layer on your tongue or maintain better oral hygiene, this effective tongue scrapper has got you covered. Not just that, immediate benefits of scraping your tongue with this device include fresh breath for improved confidence and better overall health
- 100% Stainless Steel Ensures Improved Taste: This gentle, 100% medical grade tool can keep you plaque free, spruce up your taste buds and help you enjoy every last bite. The tough & sturdy, non-toxic, material is not naturally susceptible to rust or mold, making it super durable and easy to clean - just put it in a dishwasher or opt for gentle hand wash
- Ergonomic Design for Ease of Use: The 'U' shape curved scrappers are flexible enough to twist and turn, scraping all the corners of your tongue. This personal care essential has been designed by over 50 global professionals to be ultra-smooth and easy to use, for a perfect hygiene formula. It has two non-synthetic handles for good grip and an anti-gagging ridge for back-of-the-mouth cleaning, for a great orthodontic gift
- Travel-friendly and Better than Plastic: The 2 piece kit has individual small portable cases, making it easy to carry around. You can just keep one at home and another at work. It is a comfortable size for adults (men or women), kids and pets. The high quality stainless steel can be sterilized without any hassle and won't break, unlike cheap plastic alternatives, making this a great self care product
- Loved by Customers All Over: MasterMedi is a highly regarded brand in dental hygiene. Our products are backed by incredible customer support for guaranteed satisfaction. Use it daily after brush & floss for best results. If for any reason you don't love our tounge cleaner, return them within 30 days - no questions asked. We love to hear your feedback and aim to resolve any issues in a jiffy
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The ancient Ayurvedic recommendation of tongue scraping is one that is often overlooked. There are many benefits to this daily practice as far as oral health, and overall physical, mental, and spiritual health. Since the oral cavity is one of the main gateways between your mind/body and the environment, maintaining the health of this connection is critical to general well-being.
Scraping the tongue daily removes any build-up on the tongue, which, if left untreated, can lead to bad breath and may house a significant number of bad oral hygiene. This simple practice is a direct way of removing Ama from your physiology. In Ayurveda, Ama refers to any accumulation of toxic residue in the mind-body. This can result from improper eating, poor digestion, or a reflection of an imbalance somewhere in the gastrointestinal system.
In addition, from an Ayurvedic perspective, by removing this coating you improve your ability to taste your food, which makes it more satisfying. By increasing your taste reception, not only do you eat less, you also eliminate the need to add more sugar, salt, or excessive spice to the food to make it more flavorful. Many of the beneficial phytonutrients and “body signals” that your food contains are first interpreted by the mind-body upon contact with receptors on the tongue. You want to improve this communication between your food and your body by removing any coating that is interfering with that connection. Also, many herbs have their beneficial effects from the initial contact with receptors on the tongue. Hence, you need a clear tongue to receive this healthy information.
How is tongue scraping beneficial?
Debris, and dead cells can build up on your tongue over time. This can lead to bad breath and have a negative impact on your overall oral health.
Using a tongue scraper can help remove this buildup, as well as:
- Improve your sense of taste
- Improve the appearance of your tongue
- Improve overall health
- Reduce bad breath
To perform tongue scraping, follow these steps:
Stand in front of a mirror, open your mouth, and stick out your tongue.
- Gently set the rounded end of the tongue scraper at the back of your tongue.
- If you’re worried about gagging, you may find it helpful to start at the middle of your tongue. You can gradually start from farther back as you get used to scraping.
- Gently touch the scraper to your tongue. Slowly pull it forward, toward the tip of your tongue. You should never push the scraper from the tip of your tongue back.
- After each scrape, use a washcloth or tissue to remove debris from the scraper.
- Repeat until you’ve scraped the entire surface of your tongue. One to two scrapes across the same area is usually enough.
- Wash the tongue scraper with warm water and soap, dry, and store in a clean, dry area.
Research suggests that using a tongue scraper twice daily can improve your sense of taste. Your tongue may be able to better distinguish between all sensations
Product detailsSize:Advance Set of 2 (with Travel Case)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 6.14 x 3.39 x 0.67 inches; 4.66 Ounces
- Manufacturer : MasterMedi
- ASIN : B01LAY47D0
- Best Sellers Rank: #146 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By U. Jackson on December 22, 2019
Use this tongue scraper with caution though. Everyone's tongue is different. The back of my tongue has larger "bumps" that tend to bleed a little when I scrape them. I'm trying to be more careful with that part of my tongue. Another thing I noticed is that after eating/drinking certain things, the scraper alone doesn't get all the gunk off your tongue. If you drink something like Pepsi/Coke, or eat certain foods that REALLY stick to your tongue, brush your tongue with a toothbrush before using the scraper.
tongue cleaners from the drug store. All I can say is, you don’t know what you are missing until you have tried the best
and I can’t imagine a better one than this one. And it can be sterilized! Having the second tongue cleaner (package of two) for my husband even generated a thumbs up from him, someone who seldom comments about anything that doesn’t have wheels. If I could give it ten stars, I would. The great case that comes with the cleaner is a bonus. An all around great buy!
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on May 6, 2021
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.