|Product Dimensions||36.4 x 22.3 x 13 inches|
|Item model number||HC258FJA|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||22 pounds|
|Country/Region of origin||China|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $33.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Maxi-Cosi 6-in-1 Minla High Chair, Essential Graphite
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||36.4 x 22.3 x 13 inches|
|Item Weight||22 Pounds|
|Age Range (Description)||Baby|
About this item
- 6 modes for 6 years of growth
- 5 recline positions for added comfort & 9 height positions for adjustable seating
- Seat inlay for added support and comfort for younger babies and children
- Meal tray features 4 positions and Includes dishwasher safe snack tray insert
- Liquid-repellent fabric for quick clean up; Seat pad is machine washable
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The high chair that changes as much as they do
The Minla is full of possibilities. With its 5 recline positions, 4 tray positions and 9 heights, you can use it as a relaxed infant seat thanks to the cozy inlay, as a high chair, or a booster seat with tray. The possibilities to have your child right there with you at the table are endless.
6 Modes of Use
Minla's six modes of use provides a customized fit and accommodates children from newborn to 6 years of age.
The Minla boasts five recline positions for optimal comfort.
With nine height positions you can easily pull up to your table for a custom fit.
Easy Compact Fold
With the slim folded profile, the Minla can store away easily when not in use.
The Minla is full of possibilities. With its five recline positions, four tray positions and eight heights, you can use it as a relaxed infant seat thanks to the cozy inlay, as a high chair, as a cool booster seat with tray. The possibilities to have your child right there with you at the table are endless. A customized fit as your child grows? You got it with the Minla 6-in-1 high chair. While we cannot guarantee less of a mess from the birthday cake or vegetable puree, we can guarantee less trouble in cleaning it all up! The high quality materials and zip-off seat pad are easy to wipe down or throw in the laundry. The Minla is almost too good-looking to stow away - but sometimes you just need the space. When finished with your meal or planning a party, you can easily store away the Minla thanks to its compact folding ability. But the Minla is so stylish, you may just want to leave it out as a conversation starter! The Maxi-Cosi Minla. The high chair that changes as much as they do.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Graco Blossom 6 in 1 Convertible High Chair, Sapphire
Graco Slim Snacker High Chair, Ultra Compact High Chair, Whisk
Sweety Fox - Baby High Chair Grey - Adjustable to 7 Different Heights and 5 Different seat Positions - High Chairs for Babies and Toddlers - Foldable
Ingenuity Trio 3-in-1 High Chair - Ridgedale - High Chair, Toddler Chair, and Booster
Chicco Polly Progress Relax 5-in-1 Highchair - Springhill | Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||BMS USA||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Brand Name||Maxi-Cosi||Graco||Graco||Sweety Fox||Ingenuity||Chicco|
|Item Dimensions||36.4 x 22.3 x 13 inches||29 x 22.5 x 41 inches||24 x 35.5 x 40.8 inches||40.55 x 27.95 x 20.47 inches||34.5 x 21.5 x 43.5 inches||32 x 23.5 x 42 inches|
|Size||One Size (Pack of 1)||1 Count (Pack of 1)||24x35.5x40.8 Inch (Pack of 1)||40.55x27.95x20.47 Inch (Pack of 1)||34.5x21.5x43.5 Inch (Pack of 1)||32x23.5x42 Inch (Pack of 1)|
Reviewed in the United States on November 23, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on November 23, 2020
1. After adjusting the seat height, we had difficulty securing both sides of the legs. The right side especially only locked into place properly after several attempts. This resulted in the item being either lop-sided or simply not stable enough to ensure the safety of a baby.
2. After locking the rear wheels, the high chair still moved back freely with just the force of a 5-month old baby's legs.
3. The crotch block is attached to the tray, which means you literally push the tray block into the baby's crotch to secure it. This maybe okay for a girl, but we both cringed each time we pushed the tray in towards our baby. We could only imagine this being a worse problem as baby grows.
4. The entire item shakes and rattles much too easily, giving the impression to us that this is not a generally safe and secure high chair.
Very comfortable, multi-functional so IMO, you can start using around 4 months to 3yrs (maybe more)
Easy to assemble
the cushion is very soft and comfortable, could be cotton, no sweat at all
I couldn't find to pull out belts to clean.
since the tire is very small either I lock or not, the chair moves
If I could change anything I would want the tray table to adjust closer or further away as needed. Also, the tray table does not lay flat on a table or countertop so once you remove it from the chair (to get the baby out of the chair) you have to kind of awkwardly balance the tray on the edge of a table. It’s not a big deal though, none of the “cons” for this chair are a big deal. What mattered most to me was the foot rest, seat belt, and several adjustable positions for the chair. The color of the seat cover is a really nice dark blue, I use a wet dish towel to wipe it down after the baby is finished mashing food everywhere. There are little nooks that food gets mashed into and it’s not great when food gets on the seatbelt part but once again not a big deal to me.
Overall, it’s a good high chair y’all!