Top positive review
Perfect tip, great color, can't beat the price
Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2019
I gotta admit, I get lured into trying (and believing) many of the new, slick, influence-driven make-up lines. Some of them are great. Many under-deliver. Maybelline? So last century. But maybe there's a reason it's survived and thrived for 115 years. This eyebrow pencil is one small reason among the many.
1) I have a scar in the middle of my eyebrow that makes a decent eyebrow line challenging. This does better than anything else I've found.
2) It's affordable. You simply can't beat the price. If it were bad quality, that wouldn't matter. But this is affordability + quality = value. If you want even more savings, you can get it on subscribe & save.
3) The tip is so perfect. It's chiseled, so you can use it for precise, hair-by-hair definition, or you can use the broader part of the tip for more brush-like effect.
4) Texture. This goes on so smoothly, and it stays on. Doesn't flake.
5) The color (medium brown) is just right. It's really medium brown. I've used some pencils where that translates to almost-black or almost-blonde. This is really medium brown.
6) The length of the pencil itself makes it very manageable. I've had some that were too short or too long to have a good hold while I do my eyebrows. This is Goldilocks just-right.
I like it! I like it a lot! (If you have found my review helpful, I'd really appreciate if you would click the "Helpful" button. Thanks so much for reading! Liz)