Man. Where do I start? My mother always taught me to say good things first.
The only good thing in the whole movie: Newt, Minho, and Thomas actually look like what they're supposed to.
The bad stuff:
1. The director literally just took the characters and setting and threw them in a blender. It is nothing like the book. AT. ALL.
2. These kids need to learn how to hold flashlights. I know you're running from a bunch of cranks, but at least turn it off to save the battery. Common sense!
3. They made the cranks past the Gone look like decaying zombies. That is not how they are supposed to look. They are supposed to look injured. I think the special effects team just overdid it so that it was so bloody it was corny.
4. They made them not all immune. Like, Newt is supposed to be the only one not immune, but apparently Winston is too. And a whole bunch more.
5. Brenda is annoying, and very, very, very not how she is supposed to be.
6. A whole bunch of other things. Honestly, just save your money. It's a lot cheaper. Go watch something else. Seriously.