- Series: Studies in European Sociology (Book 17)
- Hardcover: 200 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (February 26, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415810914
- ISBN-13: 978-0415810913
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to write a review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,070,928 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Social Meaning of Children and Fertility Change in Europe (Studies in European Sociology) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Recommended popular audiobooks
About the Author
Anne Lise Ellingsæter is Professor of Sociology at the University of Oslo.
An-Magritt Jensen is Professor of Sociology at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
Merete Lie is Professor in the Department of Interdisciplinary Studies of Culture at Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|