|Item Weight||1.14 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.74 x 1.38 x 8.66 inches|
|Item model number||M-5016|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||M-5016|
|OEM Part Number||MEGM5016|
|Cover Included||Meguiar's M5016 Marine/RV One Step Cleaner Wax – Clean, Polish & Protect Marine & RV Surfaces, 16 fl oz|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Meguiar's M5016 Marine/RV One Step Cleaner Wax, 16 fl oz
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.77 (15%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ONE EASY STEP: Non-abrasive marine cleaner quickly cleans, polishes and protects all fiberglass gel coat marine or RV surfaces in one easy step
- REMOVE LIGHT DEFECTS: Safely and effectively removes light oxidation, haze, minor scratches and swirls
- RESTORE COLOR AND GLOSS: Non-abrasive cleaners and polishing oils easily restores color, brilliance and gloss to fiberglass gel coat surfaces
- SUPERIOR PROTECTION: Provides durable, long-lasting protection against salt air, corrosion and the sun's ultraviolet rays
- VERSATILE: Safe and ffective by hand, DA Polisher or Rotary Buffer. Also available in 32 oz. and 1 gallon sizes
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Meguiar's M5032 Marine/RV One Step Cleaner Wax, 32 fl oz
Meguiar's M5001 Marine/RV One Step Cleaner Wax, 1 gallon
RV Rubber Roof Treatment - 1 gallon - anti-static, dirt repelling, and UV protectant - Protect All 68128
Star brite Premium RV Polish w/PTEF (75732) Ultimate Wax - 32 oz
Meguiar's M4901 Marine/RV Heavy Duty Oxidation Remover 1 Fluid Gallon
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||3.74 x 1.38 x 8.66 inches||2.13 x 4.50 x 9.00 inches||7.09 x 3.94 x 11.81 inches||0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 inches||2.25 x 4.50 x 9.25 inches||11.50 x 7.30 x 4.50 inches|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Meguiar's M50 Marine/RV Liquid Cleaner Wax is a non-abrasive formula that cleans, polishes and protects all fiberglass gel coat marine and RV surfaces in one easy step. This convenient one step emoves light oxidation, haze, minor scratches and swirls, while providing long-lasting protection against salt air, corrosion and the sun's ultraviolet rays. Versatile formula is safe and effective by hand, DA Polisher, or Rotary Buffer.
From the manufacturer
Meguiar’s marine wax designed to clean, polish and wax
Meguiar’s Marine/RV M50 One Step Cleaner Wax is an easy to use liquid wax that works to easily restore color, brilliance and gloss while adding lasting protection in one easy step. It removes light oxidation and haze, minor scratches and swirls, plus it contains anti-corrosive ingredients to help fight against rust. Powerful protective ingredients provide long-lasting protection against things often found in a marine environment like salt air, corrosion, and the sun’s ultraviolet rays. This non-abrasive formula safely removes defects while restoring gloss and color saving on both time and effort. Ultimately you can obtain amazing results with this one-step marine wax by hand or by machine. Meguiar’s M50 One Step Cleaner Wax is available in 16 ounces, 32 ounces and 1 gallon sizes depending on how much product you need for the job you are doing.
Tips and suggestions for using Meguiar’s marine wax
- Step 1: Wash the surface of your boat.
To guarantee long lasting results, step 1 & step 2 are important! Meguiar’s M54 Gel Wash is a great product to effectively remove loose surface contaminants without stripping wax protection. With biodegradable* detergents, it’s safe for both your boat and the marine life!
- Step 2: Clean by removing below surface defects so that the surface is in new or 'like-new' condition.
If you have defects that the Meguiar’s M50 One Step Cleaner Wax can’t remove, like oxidation or scratches, you want to remove them with a stronger cleaner like Meguiar’s M49 Oxidation Remover for moderate cleaning, or Meguiar’s M67 One Step Compound for heavy cleaning.
- Step 3: Apply the marine wax either by hand or with Meguiar’s MT300 DA Polisher.
- Step 4: Wipe off residue with a reusable towel such as Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel.
- Always apply on a cool surface in the shade.
- Apply Meguiar’s One Step Cleaner Wax working one section at a time. Dispense product onto a 100% cotton, terry cloth towel or applicator pad and rub thoroughly into the surface. By hand, use a Meguiar’s Soft Foam Applicator. By DA Polisher, apply with a foam polishing disc, or foam cutting disc for more cleaning.
- Let dry to a haze.
- Wipe off with a fresh, clean Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel or 100% cotton terry cloth towel.
- Keep off cloth, vinyl and rubber surfaces.
- To maintain your boat or RV’s high gloss finish consider using Meguiar’s Flagship Ultimate Detailer to remove light dirt and grime or Meguiar’s Marine/RV M143 Rinse Free Wash-N-Wax for light to moderate cleaning while leaving behind additional wax protection. With either, spray on and wipe off with a fresh, clean Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel and work in sections.
*Detergents biodegradable per Regulation (EC) No 648/2004.
Meguiar’s is one of the worldwide leaders in car care. For more than 115 years, Meguiar’s has provided Car Crazy people with specialized, state-of-the-art formulations for making every car’s appearance show car perfect. Meguiar’s provides high performance car care products for every automotive surface, both on the interior and exterior of cars. The car care experts at Meguiar’s are dedicated to making sure customers get the premium results they are looking for. To learn more, visit our official website.
Meguiar’s has several lines of products designed for all aspects of at-home interior and exterior car care. With multiple product families, every customer is sure to find the right product for them, with options from the premium Ultimate line, Gold Class line, Classic Meguiar’s products, and more. From headlight care, to interior detailing, to all five steps of maintaining your paint (wash, clean, polish, protect, maintain), Meguiar’s has a premium product for every aspect of care.
Meguiar’s Mirror Glaze products are ideal for the true car care professional. With products ranging from aggressive Detailing Clay, to Swirl Remover, various Compounds, Sealants, and more, detailing enthusiasts, professional detailers, and body shops professionals can find exactly what they need to get that show car shine. When walking around at some of your favorite car shows, such as the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, you’ll find that many trust the Meguiar’s Mirror Glaze line to get their cars ready for the big day.
Meguiar’s Detailer products are the perfect solution for anyone running a garage, washing and detailing several cars a week, and commercial car washes. With quality concentrate product provided in large containers (1-gallon and 5-gallon for many products), customers won’t be running to the store every other day for more of their favorite cleaning and detailing products. Meguiar’s also offers labeled and color-coded spray bottles for users to dilute the Detailer product in and use with ease.
Marine / RV
Meguiar’s Marine & RV products are ideal for boat and RV owners of all kinds. All the basic care products, such as Gel Wash, Vinyl and Rubber Cleaner, and Quik Wax, are included in the Classic Marine and RV line. For the most extreme watercrafts, Meguiar’s formulated the Extreme Marine line, with Water Spot Detailer, Multi-Surface Cleaner, and Vinyl & Rubber Protectant, in a sleek, spherical bottle. For your premium vessel, you can also look to Meguiar’s Flagship line to beautify and protect your boat.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My spa came with a care kit, which included spa wax. Which is no longer available. The newer spa's have a matte, not a shiny, finish. This wax seems VERY similar ... both hard to get off if u left it to haze all day. Tried various car waxes and polymers, all of which can't stand up under brominated water. Hoping this will. Will update this review if not.
Gives you an excellent shine. Easy to buff and apply.
Shine last you at least 6 months after you apply it.
Top international reviews
What did work was the car polish from the same brand: Meguiar's Ultimate Compound