Other Sellers on Amazon
Melissa & Doug Easel Companion Accessory Set, 25 Pieces (E-Commerce Packaging, Great Gift for Girls and Boys – Best for 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 Year Olds)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE IDEAL ART SET: The Melissa & Doug Easel Companion Accessory Set is a 25-piece set that includes 4 bottles of poster paint, 4 paint cups, 4 brushes, a paper roll, chalk, an eraser, and a dry-erase marker.
- HELPS DEVELOP MULTIPLE SKILLS: Our art supplies for kids help stimulate creativity and develop fine motor skills in an exciting and engaging way.
- EASY TO USE: This painting kit for kids includes easy-to-squeeze poster paints designed specifically for tiny hands. The paint cups are spill-proof and dishwasher safe, while our triangular chalk is shaped to resist rolling off of flat surfaces. This product ships in its own special e-commerce packaging intended to reduce waste.
- GREAT GIFT FOR AGES 3 TO 8: The Easel Companion Accessory Set makes an ideal gift for kids ages 3 to 8 years old. This generous set of kids art supplies is the ideal companion for our Melissa & Doug Standing Wooden Art Easel.
- “THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News calls “the gold standard in early childhood play.”
- 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: We design every toy to the highest-quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we'll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Easel Companion Accessory Set
Everything your young artist needs when inspiration strikes: Four eight ounce bottles of vibrant poster paint (R/B/Y/G), four spill-proof paint cups, four medium sized brushes, an 18" wide roll of easel paper, a 10-pack of jumbo rainbow chalk, an eraser and a dry erase marker. This generous set of kids' art supplies is the perfect companion for our Standing Wooden Art Easel.
- Art-supplies set to complement an easel or start off a home art studio
- 4 bottles poster paint, 4 paint cups, 4 brushes, paper roll, chalk, eraser, dry-erase marker
- Perfect accessory for Melissa & Doug easels
- Promotes creativity and fine motor skills
Everything your young artist needs when inspiration strikes: four eight-ounce bottles of vibrant poster paint (red/blue/yellow/green), four spill-proof paint cups, four medium-sized brushes, an 18” wide roll of easel paper, a 10-pack of jumbo rainbow chalk, an eraser, and a dry-erase marker. This generous set of kids art supplies is the ideal companion for our Standing Wooden Art Easel.
Melissa & Doug art supplies for kids help stimulate creativity and develop fine motor skills in an exciting and engaging way. This painting kit for kids includes easy-to-squeeze poster paints that have been designed specifically for tiny hands. The paint cups are spill-proof and dishwasher safe, while our triangular chalk is shaped to resist rolling off of flat surfaces. The Easel Companion Accessory Set makes a great gift for kids ages 3 to 8 years old. Our art supply kits feature high-quality, nontoxic products. This set measures 10.5” H x 5” W x 19” L and weighs 6.5 pounds. This product ships in its own special e-commerce packaging intended to reduce waste.
For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News calls “the gold standard in early childhood play.” We design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we’ll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!
WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- A beautiful paint set that is a solid gift item. I was surprised when a huge box was delivered to my house
- I loved the paint cups, REALLY smart design! We had a couple cups drop from the table and no spill!
- Comes with so much paper, and paint bottles are large. So this will last you a long time
- Solid value for this price
- Supervised my 2 year old who kept herself independently busy for an entire hour. If you have a toddler you know that's gold.
- To be fair, the paint bottles DO say that the paint is hard to wash off clothes. Not sure why they would make a product for children that isn't easily washable off fabrics.
- You can imagine the horror when I read that as my daughter was reaching for her face with painted hands
- I couldn't wash the paint off our hands with hand soap either
- The paint completely washed off our hands when I used Palmolive Ultra Strength dish soap
- I soaked her shirt in the sink in warm water and Palmolive soap and the paint also all came off
Won't be returning but will be purchasing Crayola washable paint in the future just to avoid mess related drama.
By KayteaDoubleyew on January 18, 2016
By Angela on June 6, 2018
👉the paint: vibrant colors. It’s paint. Downside is that when I was looking at buying things separately i had picked out a crayola set that is washable. I did think about it when we opened these bc it doesn’t explicitly say washable but I was like, there’s no way M&D would sell a young child’s paint set if it’s not washable, right?? But it stains. I haven’t tried to wash out clothing yet, but I’m sure it is inevitably in our future. My 6yo wears an oversized tshirt for painting. While she was at it, the 2yo grabbed a paint brush from the pot and after cleanup he had a purple/blue smear stain on his leg for the next day, and the 6yo had green fingers after washing up. If that’s how it does on skin, I don’t see how clothes would fair better.
👉paper roll is heavy duty and great. Downside is that I didn’t realize kids easels come in diff sizes and it doesn’t fit (too big by an inch ) our new HAPE easel :( . We will still use it but it doesn’t fit the hang spot above the easel so it will be a bit more clumsy. I should have thought to check dimensions
👉the one whiteboard marker works fine but two or three colors would have been nice.
👉we have used the eraser for both sides and will see how that does over time. Seems fine.
👉chalk is great and writes with fine point. Nice coloration
👉brushes work well.
In summary, if I knew better and were doing it again, I would buy separately. We will be getting the crayola paint anyway. Our easel did come with its own paint pots, but only three and this M&D style is worth having and is available outside this set so I would get that and just use the expo markers we have.
I was also disappointed, and should have read the product review closer originally, to find only 1 single blue dry erase marker comes with the kit. Luckily I have Expo’s that we used too.
The paint pots are great and the brushes are great quality. Chalk works good and I like that it comes with a eraser, but I will be buying a 2nd to use for the dry erase side -I don’t know if there would be an user using the eraser for both chalk and dry erase.
By Naydana on June 10, 2018