Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Michael Killen
He's the author of From Single To Scale, Universe Fuel and a contributing author to the #1 Best Seller, Sales Genius 2.
Long term Mike want's to change the role of "sales" in education and help children discover the confidence to take action and do amazing things.
"I remember speaking at an event a few months back in Orlando and the feeling of confidence in the room, from people finally believing that they had something amazing to offer the world, was the only thing I wanted to do from then on."
Mike loves to cook, try to stop his dog from chasing swans and competing in the occasional naked 5K run [photo redacted].
Customers Also Bought Items By
The hyper-practical and controversial guide to selling more marketing funnels to customers, charging higher prices and justifying a five figure price tag.
"This book is honest, fluff free and brilliant"
Lee Matthew Jackson, Agency Trailblazer Podcast
"I wish I had this book 12 years ago when I started!"
Kim Doyal, kimdoyal.com
"If you’re looking to get motivated and find that inspiration to finally take action toward growth, Mike’s latest book Five Figure Funnels will do just that."
Kristina Romero, WP Care Market
WARNING: Customers may ask you to train their sales team after you finish this book (it’s that powerful)
This book is for funnel builders, marketing agencies and anyone else who loves to build marketing funnels and sell them to customers. No more low budget, low value customers. Just follow the 6A Framework and you’ll attract higher paying customers, define a profitable niche and sell more marketing funnels.
Even if you’ve never sold a funnel for more than four figures (or you have no idea what to include in a five figure project) this book will lay out the entire process to sell marketing funnels for five figures. Hate sales and pitching? No problem - if you can read you can close customers and sell marketing funnel projects for as much as you want.
- Why you should NEVER target an industry as a niche
- Setting the price during the proposal is sensible, right? Wrong! It’s killing your sales
- The truth behind what to include in a £25K funnel
- No portfolio? No problem! This is what to use instead
- The 5 email templates that generated thousands in sales from referrals
- How to answer (and close) customers who say “that’s too expensive”
Most single-person businesses are stuck in a pattern of exchanging time for money. Through this book, you will learn how to beat that feast or famine cycle of work. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I have to do the work or can I outsource it to someone else?
- Can I receive 1,000 orders tomorrow and handle it?
- Is the process/delivery repeatable so anyone can do it?
What You'll Learn
- Develop a profitable, scalable business from what you’re doing now
- Create content and attract an audience to that content
- Outsource your scalable process
- Scale your profit and money management
- Optimize your growth and prioritize meeting and exceeding your goals
Who This Book Is ForConsultants, freelancers, owners of small to medium-sized businesses, developers, and entrepreneurs
Edited by Andrew Priestley
Foreword by Forbes Riley (The 2.5 Billion Pitch Woman, USA)
Contributors: Janet Efere, Steve Lamb, Rob Brady, John Durkin, Steve Hall, Hannah Mac Lennan, Sian Thomas, Patrick Thorp, Michale Killen, Gloria Gunn, Lorne Mitchell, Richard Hose, Forbes Riley, Daphne Taylor Street, Matt Giggs, Curtis Harren, Mike Hacker, Kylie Denton B.D. Dalton II, Jonnie Jensen and Andrew Priestley.
Sales Genius 1 and Sales Genius 2 are both available as Kindle and Paperback.
From Timothy Ferris and Edmund Hillary, there are rules and laws to achieving growth and success within whatever area you want. Generating hundreds of thousands of dollars in income and revenue, to spending more time with family and mental health. These goals aren't the result of a specific route, it's from learning the laws of Universe Fuel that people achieve what they want and need.
1. We’ve seen the ‘impossible’ broken so many times that the word is now redundant.
2. Universe Fuel is created with momentum and will return more than is put in.
3. You need to input 10 to get 1.
4. The more Universe Fuel you use, the more Universe Fuel you create for others.
If you feel that you could do more, or have more, what if there was a way to accelerate getting more of it? No matter how big or small, there is a way to achieving it and keeping it. It's not a secret plan or hidden path, it's about using Universe Fuel to reach your goals.