|Item Weight||7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.81 x 1.81 x 3.54 inches|
|Special Features||Low Light|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
1080P Webcam with Microphone for Business and Streaming, Built-in Privacy Cover and Tripod, NexiGo USB Web Camera, for Online Class, Zoom Meeting Skype Facetime Teams, PC Mac Laptop Desktop
Enhance your purchase
|Special Feature||Low Light|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Has Image Stabilization||No|
|Image Capture Speed||30 fps|
About this item
- 【1080P Full HD Webcam】 The NexiGo Webcam makes autofocusing smooth and keeps your video razor-sharp, even in close-ups. Even when recording in dim or poorly backlit settings the camera will intelligently adjust to produce the best possible image. Maximum resolution: 1920X1080 | 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty, US based Tech Support.
- 【Webcam with Privacy Cover and Tripod】 The webcam with camera cover and tripod, the cover protects the camera lens and prevents web hackers from spying on you. Mount the webcam on the tripod(with tripod hole), it's more convenient to place the webcam.
- 【Auto focus Webcam】 The NexiGo Webcam’s auto-focus feature lets you get rid of the tedious focusing process. The 80° wide-angle lens provides more room in the frame during presentations, great for telecommuting or multi-person chats. With it’s adjustable recording angle the camera rotates not only 360° left and right, but also 180° up and down.
- 【Stereo Microphone】 The built-in stereo mic is coupled with noise-reduction technology that reduces both circuit and background noise to massively reduce unwanted sounds in your recordings. Great for webinars, video conferencing, live streaming, etc.
- 【Plug and Play】 Works with USB, NO additional drivers required. Ready to use in less than 1 min with any compatible device. Record from anywhere with the free included tripod, our gift to you. The convenient foldable design allows you to easily take it anywhere, and the tripod allows you to set up easily.The 5’ ft USB cord is long enough for any task, just plug it in and you are ready to go!
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
Security and Privacy
The privacy cover for the NexiGo PC Webcam covers the lens when it is not in use. It’s perfect to help provide security, and peace of mind to anyone, from individuals to large companies. It also helps to protect the lens from dirt and debris to ensure your video remains clear for the life of the camera.
Great for webinars, video conferencing, live streaming, etc. The built-in Noise-canceling microphone reduces ambient noise to enhance the sound quality of your video. Even in noisy surroundings you can capture the sounds you want.
Plug and Play
Simple setup, just plug the USB into your computer and it’s ready to go! NO extra setup needed.
|1080P Webcam with Microphone and Built-in Privacy Cover, AutoFocus, 30FPS||60FPS 1080P Webcam with Microphone and Built-in Privacy Cover, AutoFocus||60FPS 1080P Webcam with Microphone, Manual Focus||1080P Webcam with Ring Light and Dual Microphone, Auto Focus|
|Resolution||2MP Full-HD (1920x1080)||2MP Full-HD (1920x1080)||2MP Full-HD (1920x1080)||2MP Full-HD (1920x1080)|
|Field of View||80° Wide View||80° Wide View||120° Wide View||80° Wide View|
|Tripod||Included||✓||No (Sold separately)||No (Sold separately)|
|Compatibility||Windows 7/8/10/11, Mac OS, Andriod, XBOX, Skype, Youtube, Zoom, Windows Live@Messager, Hangouts etc instant messaging applications||Windows 7/8/10/11, Mac OS, Andriod, XBOX, Skype, Youtube, Zoom, Windows Live@Messager, Hangouts etc instant messaging applications||Windows 7/8/10/11, Mac OS, Andriod, XBOX, Skype, Youtube, Zoom, Windows Live@Messager, Hangouts etc instant messaging applications|
|Auto light correction||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Moll Doll on July 28, 2020
American company (America First and, almost more importantly, who wants bring the means for Winnie the Poohs minions to spy on them into their home?) and ALL I get are compliments on the quality of the picture from coworkers. I'm only 4 days in to the camera, but from where I sit THIS is the safe purchase. Bravo NexiPC.
Note: Can't comment on the microphone. I brief high level Govt people on a regular basis and was constantly getting complaints about the audio quality (I try to leave the camera off as much as possible anyway), so I bought a separate stand alone broadcast quality microphone. $200 for everything and I went from constant complaints to the one everybody aims to emulate in 2 days time :)
Capt (Ret) Ron
I had continued to try different webcams from Amazon and all of them were terrible compared to this (I tried about 6 all-in-all). Additionally, Amazon also did an exchange to replace the camera I had. This one seems to not have the frequent auto focus issue.
When the light level is low or if there is a dark background behind me, the white balance is not great and you WILL get an over-exposed/blown-out looking image. At night time when lit by warmer light, the image will be very orange with no way to fix it.
My wife recently bought a Logitech c920s, so I got to do a literal side-by-side comparison in Zoom. In day time, 3 of my coworkers that I asked all preferred this camera over the Logitech c920s. They said the sharpness/details were about the same, but liked the white balance of this camera better because it's warmer and more natural looking. Whereas they felt that the c920s looked a bit too blue. For night time settings, the Logitech is much, much better. The NexiGo is totally orange whereas the c920s looks fine. Note that this is without any additional software installed or done any tweaking. These two cameras were both just plugged in and placed as close as possible side-by-side. The FOV is about the same.
The advantage of the Logitech cameras is that it comes with software on Mac called Logi Capture where you can manually adjust settings like autofocus and white balance whereas no free Mac app exists for the Nexigo camera. And for ~$75, you can basically get the Logitech camera if and when they ever become available again.
Since I'm just using this for work and zoom calls, and for this use it's perfectly fine. Now that I got to compare it with a Logitech c920s, I can finally say that my exhausting webcam search is over and I'm going to keep this camera (since I only paid $49 for it) and would recommend it if you're using the camera in good lighting environments.
Update (downgrading to two stars): Seems to be some sort of an issue where it constantly looses focus (even while remaining completely still) ever few seconds, so the video is constantly getting a little blurry then sharp again. Will try to see if I can stop this from happening, but if not, I would not recommend this camera.
After trying more than four generic webcams, including using an actioncam as webcam (didn't want to pay the price gouging for a Logitech c920s), I finally found a keeper! The image is clear and not over/under exposed. The FOV seems reasonable (not to wide and not too narrow). The auto-focus works reasonably well. No drivers required (UVC compliant). For $49 (price as of this writing), this seems to be a pretty decent webcam.
There is a built-in privacy shutter (needs two hands - one to hold the webcam, the other to slide). There is a built-in mic but I've not tested the quality yet (I use an Anker Powerconf).
No long term reliability/stability, etc. yet since I just got it, but will update this review if there are issues. Excited to find a webcam that I don't have to immediately return because it sucks so badly...
USB info below:
NexiGo HD Webcam:
Product ID: 0x6367
Vendor ID: 0x0c45 (Sonix Technology Co., Ltd.)
Serial Number: SN0001
Speed: Up to 480 Mb/s
Manufacturer: Sonix Technology Co., Ltd.
Location ID: 0x14412000 / 16
Current Available (mA): 500
Current Required (mA): 500
Extra Operating Current (mA): 0