|Print List Price:||$5.99|
|Kindle Price:|| $4.99 |
Save $1.00 (17%)
|Sold by:|| Random House LLC |
Price set by seller.
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Midnight on the Moon (Magic Tree House Book 8) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Preloaded Digital Audio Player, Unabridged
Three …two…one…BLAST OFF! The Magic Tree House whisks Jack and Annie off to the moon—and the future. Their mission? To find the last "M" thing that will free Morgan from the spell. Can they do it before the air in their oxygen tank runs out? Will the mysterious moon man help them? And why is Peanut the mouse acting so strange?
Did you know that there’s a Magic Tree House book for every kid?
Magic Tree House: Adventures with Jack and Annie, perfect for readers who are just beginning chapter books
Merlin Missions: More challenging adventures for the experienced reader
Super Edition: A longer and more dangerous adventure
Fact Trackers: Nonfiction companions to your favorite Magic Tree House adventures
From the Back Cover
About the Author
* After graduating from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in the early 1970's, Mary traveled all over Europe, and spent the first six weeks of her trip living in a cave on the island of Crete. She then joined up with a group of European young people and traveled in rickety vans through sixteen Asian countries, including Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India and Nepal.
* She was a bartender, an acting teacher, a waitress, a travel agent, a window dresser, and a medical assistant -- all before becoming an author! Now she is the author of many highly acclaimed picture books, early chapter books, middle-grade biographies, and young adult novels.
* In February 1993, Mary was elected the 27th president of the Author's Guild, the oldest, most established organization for writers in the United States.
* Mary her husband Will spilt their time between an apartment in Greenwich Village, New York and a cabin in Pennsylvania. They own a terrier named Bailey, who sleeps on the top of Mary's desk every day while she writes! --This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.
- ASIN : B003QMLHK6
- Publisher : Random House Books for Young Readers (June 9, 2010)
- Publication date : June 9, 2010
- Language : English
- File size : 21286 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 75 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #107,570 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are well written books that peak interest in subjects young kids may not yet have access to and have accompanying research guides that give detailed back stories and historical guides to the subjects covered in the novels. Although the intended audience of the series seem to be for children around 8 - 10, our five year old becomes engulfed in the stories every single evening, always looking forward to what adventure Jack and Annie are heading for next.
Amazon also tend to have a wider availability of the series than book stores like Barnes and Nobel at prices up to half the cost of the same.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on October 2, 2020