Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Customers Also Bought Items By
What if a unicorn ate your homework?
Would you tell your teacher the truth?
Would they believe you?
Lindy Loom loves to dream up stories.
Stories about bats on paper airplanes, porcupines with self-esteem issues, and maybe even unicorns eating math homework.
Her teacher, Ms. Pinch, thinks there’s no room for wild imaginations in school.
Will Ms. Pinch succeed in squashing all stories of snakes in pickle-eating contests or will Lindy be able to help her rediscover her own long-lost imagination?
Everyone has bad days. But some days are the WORST!
Sometimes everything just goes wrong:
- your little sister presses the elevator button first
- your favorite socks are missing
- you're not allowed to wear your mermaid costume to the dentist
- you can't wear your snorkel in the bathtub
But how great would it be if we could learn how to have a good do-over day?
The Do-Over Day is a great book for kids ages 3-9 and can teach us ALL how to handle the occasional worst day ever. It even comes with fun practice cards, so you can begin to have better do-over days right away!
Cuddle up and enjoy this book with your little ones - and tell them that maybe you'll reconsider the snorkel in the bathtub.
And when you're done, grab your FREE Do-Over Day activity book from juliainserro.com.
Kids will love this watercolour illustrated book packed with outdoor and nature-related craft projects! When children are outside and interacting with nature, they learn lots about the world through fun, creativity and skill-building. Tiny Explorers: Into the Wild is a book for children of all ages.
With heaps of ideas for outdoor fun, children will engage with nature with all their senses while learning, making nature-inspired art, getting closer to wildlife, crafting and having fun. This is the perfect way to keep even the tiniest of explorers entertained for hours. Check the Look Inside and the product images for details.
- 33 GREAT OUTDOOR PROJECTS - Each activity is set to bring little explorers closer to nature with catchy descriptions, beautiful illustrations, photos and step by step indications.
- 30 OTHER IDEAS - Most of the above-mentioned activities feature a variant of the main activity summing up to 30 such ideas.
- 8 TAKE IT FURTHER SECTIONS - This section suggests ways in which the activity can be further worked on for a more impressive result.
- WATERCOLOUR ILLUSTRATIONS - Beautiful illustrations to complement the step-by-step activities perfectly, make nature more appealing to children and keep them interested in spending more time outside.
- HELPFUL ICONS - Not sure which one to pick? The top icons will suggest which tools and materials you might need to complete the activity. Bottom ones will help you decide which activity to pick based on messiness, time, effort and theme.
Be sure to double-tap the text for enhanced more readable text if you've bought the ebook.
Loved this book? Want to find a way to store all of your memories and creations? Check out the companion workbook Tiny Explorers: Into the Wild - Build Your Own Nature Journal
Have fun exploring!