- Save 50% on Mixoo Palm Rejection Artist Gloves 2 Pack when you purchase 1 or more Mixoo Disc & Fiber Tip 2 in 1 Stylus Pen for Touch Screens offered by Redvolts. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code WQ8J4IPK. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Mixoo Capacitive Stylus Pen,(Disc and Fiber Tip 2-in-1 Series) High Sensitivity and Precision,Stylus for iPad,iPhone and Other Touch Screens Devices, Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.00 (35%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Mixoo PRECISION DISC STYLUS PENS FEATURE】 The 2-in-1 touch screen pen is made from stainless steel and aluminum without plastic parts, provides a smooth pen-like writing experience for your touch screen tablets and smart phones. It has two ends equipped with a transparent silicon disc tip and a fiber tip, suits your different needs. Both two ends tips are replaceable.
- 【HIGH PRECISION】Transparent disc allows you to see through on the screen of where exactly you are pointing at, provides much better flexibility and accuracy for your writing and drawing. Rubber grooved grip offers a comfortable gripping experience. Screw cap with a clip enable you to clip the stylus to your carrying case or pocket to carry it around.
- 【UNIVERSAL STYLUS】Compatible with Apple iPad, iPhone, Android Tablets, Android Phones, Samsung Galaxy, E- readers, Smart phones and other capacitive touch screens devices.
- 【PACKAGE INCLUDED】1 Mixoo stylus, 2 additional replacement disc tips, 1 replacement fiber mesh tip and 1 exquisite brand packing box. FIND MORE REPLACEMENT TIPS please search ASIN: B073GRC6FF, B07NQ3Q13Z, B07NPKM6WY.
- 【SATISFACTION SERVICE】30 days money back for any dissatisfaction. Please search ASIN B07Z5Q5M9M to find our new product - Palm Rejection Gloves if you need it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1. Normally our stylus won't cause scratches on touch screen, but we still suggest you to use a screen protector on your device to protect the screen from any possible damage/scratches which may be caused by dirt on disc/screen, damaged tips or defective product of low probability.
2. This is an universal stylus. No Bluetooth connected or specified apps required, just take it as your fingers to write on your touch screens directly. Remember not to rest your palm on the screen when you use the stylus, or it won't work well.
3. Please don't remove the clear plastic disc from the tip. It is not an unnecessary part. Instead, it's very important to receive and conduct touch screen signal, without which the stylus will not work.
With a slim ergonomic grip, solid aluminum body, and weighted balance, Mixoo disc stylus is at the pinnacle of quality and aesthetic. Real pen feeling just like pencil on paper.
The new precision disc tip creates a precise contact point with the screen to write exactly where you place it, which is perfect for writing, drawing, sketching, painting and playing games on your kinds of touch screens.
There are 2 disc tips and 1 fiber tip included in package for replacing when the original stylus is broken or damaged, greatly extended the life of the stylus.
There are 6 colors for your choice: rose gold, black, white, blue, purple and space gray. Attractive gift packaging easy to carry, also suitable as a sweet gift to your family or friends!
Compatible for Most Capacitive Touch Screens
Mixoo stylus is compatible with the most of capacitive screen devices like Apple iPads, iPhones, iPods, Microsoft Surface/Pro, Lenovo, Samsung Tablets, smartphones and other touch screen devices.
High Precision Capacitive Stylus
Pen barrel diameter 0.35"(9mm);
Disc tip diameter: 0.28" (7mm) connect with a 0.08’’( 2mm) rubber point
Fiber tip diameter:0.24''(6mm)
- 1 x Mixoo 2-in-1 Stylus Pen (Black)
- 2 x Replacement Disc Tips
- 1 x Replacement Fiber Tip
- 1 x Instruction Manual
|Disc Tip & Fiber Tip 2 in 1 Stylus||Palm Rejection Stylus for iPad||LED garage light||Palm Rejection Artist Gloves|
|Feature||Disc Tip & Fiber Tip 2 in 1 Design||1mm Fine Tip + Palm Rejection + Long Battery Life||4 Adjustable Panels + 6500 Lumens + 8000K White Light + Energy Saving||Comfortable Material + Padding Patch Design|
|Application||Most of touch screen devices||Designed for iPad Series 2018 & 2019 Released||Indoor Lighting for Garage, basement, barn, warehouse, factory, etc.||tradition sketching, inking, coloring and digital drawing on graphics tablets|
|You'll Get||1 Stylus Pen + 2 Disc Tips + 1 Fiber Tip||1 Fine Tip Stylus + 2 Replaceable Nibs||1 Deformable Garage Light + 1 Instruction Manual||2 Artist Gloves|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: I returned the stylus, and wrote this review. The company contacted me and offered to do anything to make things right for me. They wanted a happy customer! They sent me a new stylus, and you know what? The new one works great!! I love it! They asked me to update the review if I changed my mind, but they also told me not to if I didn't. There was absolutely no pressure....just excellent customer service. I am changing my review from 3 stars to 5 stars! Maybe there was something wrong with the other, as this one works flawlessly! And, like I said in my original review, it's beautiful. Has a nice hand feel, and is packaged beautifully, also. And, they went above and beyond for something as small as a stylus, to make sure I was happy...and I am! It works well with my games, and my screen is clean!
Would not recommend. The "fine tip" has a stretchy elastic hold on it which isn't strong enough so if you hold the pen at an angle when writing the tip slides out from under the tip and doesn't work anymore. The other side is a thicker stylus which works better but is not very precise and you often need to push down pretty hard on it for it to work. Would be worth it to get a better one. I have had it for 2 months and use it to take notes for classes on an iPad and think there is a lot of room for improvement.
Only con is keep an eye out on the note used tip, sometimes it likes to unscrew itself over time. More of an annoyance than a hazard
Pro’s— well made with a handy cap that covers the tip not being used. This is not the typical stylus with a flimsy pocket clip. I used it on my iPhone X with the app, Sketches Pro. The fine, flat tip performed very well with pens, markers, and brushes. I’ve been playing around with the broad tip with typing, dragging and the 3D pressure function of the iPhone screen. Nicely controllable and accurate once I practiced.
Con’s— I debated giving this a 4 star review due to the heft. My first reaction was that it was tiring to type. But I have arthritic hands and I doubt this would be an issue for healthy hands. Indeed, the more I use it the more I appreciate the increased control in drawing and graphics—Unlike the cheap and featherweight stylus versions, it’s acually possible to produce fine details with this stylus.
For $10.99 this is a real game changer.
Except... the problem for me, and possibly others, is that my screen is not very sensitive. I'm not sure of the significance of "capacitive" but if it means a screen's ability to sense touch, then my screen is quite insensitive. Therefore, I had to apply additional pressure for the screen to register the stylus' contact. The extra pressure caused the rubber cylinder between the disk and pen barrel to buckle. Whether this "buckling"would ever occur with newer screens and more sensitive screens, I personally doubt it. But, if you currently own an older tablet (like I do) and find that you must apply extra pressure, the same "failure" may occur for you.
In my search for a precision stylus (I want one for writing) at lower prices, I did see one that had a tapered spring instead of a rubber connector. But, it may buckle or crimp in some fashion under the burden of extra pressure due to screen insensitivity.
I did learn that a 2mm tip works perfectly well if you are looking for a stylus for handwriting. Don't let the disk confuse you. This stylus is capable of smooth handwriting.
Another indicator that tells me that my screen insensitivity is more of the issue than the design of the stylus is how I had trouble getting the larger tip to register on my screen as well. So, odds are you may never have the disk tip "buckle" from too much pressure.
Top international reviews
Il prodotto è effettivamente molto buono. Legge bene il tratto e talvolta addirittura riconosce la sensibilità alla pressione modificandone il tratto.
Per disegnare può andare bene.
PErò io l'avevo presa per scrivere quindi dopo un po' mi sono dovuto piegare alla Apple Pencil vera. Il fatto che non si possa appoggiare il palmo della mano allo schermo la rende di difficile utilizzo per la scrittura. Forse i mancini che sono abituati a non appoggiarsi ce la possono fare.
Messo 5 stelle perchè comunque è un prodotto onesto, munito di ricambi, senza il problema della batteria, che funziona bene sullo schermo.
Habe mehrere "aktive Stifte" mit feiner Spitze ausprobiert (alle um die 50€) und alle wieder zurückgeschickt, da sie zum schreiben völlig ungeeignet waren.
Dieser Stift funktioniert tatsächlich mit beiden Seiten (Kunstsoffscheibe und dicker Pömpel) sehr gut zum schreiben. Ich dachte auch das die kleine Kunststoffscheibe beim schrieben nervt ... tut sie aber nicht.
Außerdem wertig verarbeitet, gut verpackt und mit Ersatzspitzen.
Für knapp 10€ für mich die Erkenntnis des Jahres, und das Produkt aus meiner Sicht eine klare Kaufempfehlung.
Per la punta fine direi due cose: 1 - la superfice deve essere ragionevolmente pulita, eviterei di utilizzarla alla spiaggia con le mani sporche di sabbia. 2 - Non bisogna calcare. Non è ovviamente come una matita che più si preme più il tratto viene marcato. Immagino che ci siano display che hanno una maggiore o minore sensibilità ma calcare significa solo rigare lo schermo o rompere la punta. Personalmente la utilizzo per evidenziare i PDF (molto meglio che il dito) oppure fare semplici segni (linee, cerchi). Ho provato a scrivere ma non lo trovo comodo, è troppo differente dallo scrivere a mano: non bisogna poggiare la mano sullo schermo, bisogna alzare la penna di almeno un paio di millimetri per interrompere il tratto, invece scrivendo velocemente si alza la punta di meno di un millimetro.
Solo una critica: solo un cappuccio, quindi una delle due punte rimane fuori in ogni caso.
Ha solo un difetto: non sono presenti istruzioni di nessun tipo. Ho voluto provare a cambiare la punta e ho tirato per sfilarla; il problema è stato che, non avendo mai avuto a che fare con penne e punte di questo tipo, ho tirato dalla parte sbagliata (la parte "molle" invece di quella in metallo) con il risultato che ora la parte "molle" è uscita da quella metallica e mi è impossibile farla rientrare dentro. Ora ho quindi solo due punte fine utilizzabili invece di 3. (VEDERE FOTO)
Consiglio quindi di inserire due righe di "istruzioni" in cui si spiega correttamente come effettuare il cambio della punta.