Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Molly Devine RD
Molly Devine is a Registered Dietitian who specializes in digestive health, healthy weight management and chronic disease prevention through integrative and functional nutrition. She is an advocate for sustainable lifestyle change through nutrition intervention and founder of Eat Your Keto and MSD Nutrition Consulting, a nutrition counseling and individualized meal planning service focusing on therapeutic whole foods-based diets for disease prevention and management. She also serves as Nutrition Director for trumacro Nutrition, a medical foods and nutrition education company focusing on ketogenic nutrition therapy.
Molly is the author of The Essential Ketogenic Mediterranean Diet Cookbook, The Candida Cleanse: A Healthy Treatment Guide to Improve your Microbiome, co-author of The Ketogenic Lifestyle: How to Fuel Your Best and regular contributor to nutrition-based online media such as Shape Magazine, Insider, Greatist, Huffpost, Brides Magazine, and ABC11 Eyewitness News.
Customers Also Bought Items By
A comprehensive guide to going keto for anyone 50 and over
Discover how keto can work for you! No matter your reasons for changing what you’re eating, Keto After 50 gives you a detailed overview of what keto is, how it can help you lose weight, and the other unique benefits it offers. Set yourself up for success with a satisfying meal plan, helpful shopping lists, and more.
Keto After 50 features:
- Keto explained—Learn all about ketosis and necessary macronutrients specifically for people over 50, as well as how the ketogenic diet can help with everything from cardiac health to neurological function and arthritis.
- A 28-day plan—Keto After 50 helps keep your new diet manageable with four weeks of pre-planned meals that ease you into the ketogenic diet and help you establish sustainable habits for long-term success.
- Bonus recipes—Go beyond the meal plan with additional recipes that help you plan your own meals and cook up even more keto-friendly breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks.
Make it easy to go keto after 50 with this comprehensive guide and cookbook.
Heal inflammation the keto way—an easy, all-in-one cookbook and meal plan
Following the ketogenic diet is a great way to increase your energy and overall wellness. And the best part is, a focus on eating nutritious, soothing whole foods is also the perfect way to relieve inflammation. The Anti-Inflammatory Keto Cookbook is your how-to recipe guide and meal plan for kicking inflammation to the curb with keto.
This simple and straightforward resource for starting and sticking to a keto anti-inflammatory diet includes more than 100 tasty recipes that emphasize anti-inflammatory ingredients. Then, dive into the 2-week meal plan that puts your new lifestyle into action, with pre-planned meals that make it easier to live inflammation-free.
Bring the power of keto to an anti-inflammatory diet, with:
- A crash course in keto—Discover exactly what the ketogenic diet is, and the science behind how it helps fight all kinds of inflammation.
- Your 2-week plan—The pre-organized meal plan, complete with weekly shopping lists, means you can start practicing a keto and anti-inflammatory diet without worrying about what’s for dinner.
- Good habits for life—This book equips you with the knowledge you need to maintain an anti-inflammatory diet and a healing approach to nutrition long after the first 2 weeks.
Start healing with the soothing and delicious foods of a ketogenic and anti-inflammatory diet.
The heart-healthy Mediterranean diet meets the fat-burning power of keto!
The Mediterranean diet has long been revered as one of the healthiest ways to eat—but what if you could make it even better? The Essential Ketogenic Mediterranean Diet Cookbook combines the heart-healthy and fiber-rich foods and healthy lifestyle habits of the Mediterranean diet with the low-carb, moderate-protein, and high-fat ratios of the ketogenic diet. Discover this powerhouse combination diet that will help you lose weight, improve your cardiac and gut health, and feel more energized.
The Essential Ketogenic Mediterranean Diet Cookbook outlines the hows and whys of the diet in detail and provides two weeks of meal plans to get you started. Including 100 delicious recipes like Greek Egg and Tomato Scramble and Braised Short Ribs with Red Wine, the dishes also use everyday ingredients to set you up for sustainable, long-term success.
This ketogenic Mediterranean diet cookbook includes:
- Best of all worlds—From weight loss to cardiac health to improved cognitive function, see why this diet is a winning combination.
- Understand the science—An explanation of macronutrients and how our bodies burn fuel will help you understand the science of the diet and why it works.
- Jumpstart your new lifestyle—Comprehensive shopping lists and meal plans guide your successful transition into ketosis.
Add the calorie-burning science of Keto to one of the most recognized, natural food-based diets in history and you get The Essential Ketogenic Mediterranean Diet Cookbook.
Your guide to easy keto meal plans and recipes
The ketogenic diet offers a host of potential health benefits, from weight management and reduced inflammation to improved energy levels and overall well-being. But even with the best of intentions, navigating everyday food choices while sticking to your nutrition goals can be challenging if you don’t have a solid plan to guide you. This keto cookbook makes it easy to start and maintain a ketogenic diet, with 10 themed meal plans and more than 125 flavorful, beginner-friendly recipes to set you up for success.
Inside this keto cookbook, you’ll find:
- A keto diet recap—Learn the science behind the keto diet; how to reach ketosis and balance your macronutrients; and foods to eat freely, moderate, or avoid.
- Plans for any lifestyle—Find 10 weeklong meal plans for beginners, vegans, vegetarians, intermittent fasters, athletes, and more, each one complete with a grocery shopping list and meal prep advice.
- A focus on nutrition—Explore recipes that use whole-food ingredients and include detailed nutritional information so you can trust that every dish in this keto cookbook will help you maintain ketosis.
Go keto easily and sustainably with help from the recipes and meal plans in this keto cookbook.
Relieve symptoms, improve well-being—a holistic dietary approach to treating candida.
You can reset your body’s balance with the right food. The Natural Candida Cleanse is an all-natural treatment for candida overgrowth through dietary intervention. If you’ve been diagnosed with candidiasis, these user-friendly dietary tips and savory recipes can provide you with much-needed relief from your symptoms.
Complete with information on what candida overgrowth is, what the symptoms are, the role of probiotics, and much more, this book embodies a holistic approach that will help you achieve a healthy microbiome and feel your best. The Natural Candida Cleanse is exactly what the dietician ordered.
This book includes:
- Focus on facts—Skip the pseudoscience and learn what causes candida overgrowth—and more importantly, what treats it.
- Professional advice—Get tips from a registered dietician on everything from food journaling to adapting the candida cleanse to a vegan or vegetarian diet.
- 40+ enticing recipes—With delicious foods like Southwestern Stuffed Peppers, Crispy Coconut Salmon, and Chocolate-Almond Chia Pudding, you won’t be missing out.
Eat your way to symptom relief—The Natural Candida Cleanse makes it easy and tasty.
Combine quick vegetarian meals with the power and flavor of the Mediterranean diet
When a vegetarian cookbook meets the traditions of Mediterranean food, delicious things happen. This vegiterranean cookbook combines the health benefits of both extraordinary diets without requiring a lot of time and effort in the kitchen. Get ready to enjoy everything from rich and filling Fettuccine with Arugula Pesto to the sweet simplicity of a Creamy Berry and Almond Quinoa Breakfast Bowl—all in 30 minutes or less.
This vegiterranean cookbook has:
- The basics—Discover a complete rundown of this combo diet and lifestyle, including its many health benefits, what to stock, and more.
- Easy preparation—In addition to taking 30 minutes or less from start to serve, many of these recipes also feature other conveniences, like one-pot cooking or limited ingredients.
- Nutrition info—This vegiterranean cookbook makes it easy to keep an eye on health with recipes that list calories and other important nutrition facts for every serving.
Eat well without spending tons of time in the kitchen thanks to The 30-Minute Vegiterranean Cookbook.