|Manufacturer||Monroe Shocks & Struts|
|Item Weight||4.29 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||23.3 x 3.9 x 2.9 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||32404|
|Manufacturer Part Number||32404|
|OEM Part Number||32404|
Add to your order
from Allstate Protection Plans $6.99
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Monroe Shocks & Struts Monro-Matic Plus 32404 Shock Absorber
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CONSISTENT RIDE -- Velocity Proportional Valving (VPV) technology and all-weather fluid containing special additives to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction and an overall smoother ride
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE -- Nitrogen gas-charge maintains tire-to-road contact for improved ride and handling by reducing aeration
- RESTORES RIDE AND HANDLING -- Larger bore provides more efficient damping control to provide consistency and a smooth ride (where applicable)
- BUILT TO LAST -- Self-lubricating fluid seal retains gas and reduces excessive friction against the piston rod to help reduce premature wear while banded piston and bronze reinforced guide provide durability
- GET MORE MILES FROM YOUR RIDE -- Designed and validated to meet OE spec and deliver consistent performance
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
Monro-Matic PLUS Shocks
Engineered to meet OE specifications, Monro-Matic PLUS shocks are equipped with a nitrogen gas charge to help maintain tire-to-road contact and Velocity Proportional Valving (VPV) for improved comfort and consistent performance.
Want to get a few more miles from your vehicle to get from point A to point B? Monro-Matic PLUS shocks are designed and manufactured to meet Monroe engineering expectations for the performance you need to keep the ride going, no matter your repair budget. Not only for ride comfort, shocks are necessary for the safe handling of your vehicle. By maintaining vertical loads placed up on the tires, shocks help ensure consistent tire-to-road contact. Shocks also help maintain a balanced ride by providing resistance to vehicle bounce, roll and sway as well as brake dive and acceleration squat.
CAUSES & CONSEQUENCES OF SHOCK FAILURE
Like many parts on your vehicle, shocks are subject to wear. Causes include damaged bushings, exposure to the elements, loss of oil viscosity and deteriorated components. Driving with worn shocks can result in problems ranging from reduced braking efficiency, tire wear, loss of stability and damage to other suspension parts.
DIAGNOSING NOISE WITH NEW SHOCKS
If noise is present with a replacement shock absorber, check that the mount is tightened securely and look for other worn suspension parts. Some shock absorbers utilize a "clevis" type mount, which must squeeze the sides of the shock's "mounting sleeve" very securely in order to prevent noise. Using new hardware and mounting bolts help ensure its tightened securely. Check the brackets to make sure they didn’t get spread apart excessively when the original shock was removed.
IMPORTANCE OF ALIGNMENT
Always perform an alignment whenever replacement shocks, struts or other ride control parts are installed. Camber, toe and caster settings can all be affected by installing new shocks. Failure to make sure the vehicle’s alignment is within factory specifications can lead to problems like premature tire wear.
HOW TO CONDUCT A SHOCK INSPECTION
Shocks may not show any visible signs of wear, make sure to request a ride control inspection every time your vehicle is brought in for service to ensure they’re in optimal operating condition. When inspecting a vehicle’s shocks: assess how the vehicle is used and perform ride and physical evaluations. Get an understanding of the vehicle’s repair history, the way the vehicle handles and its intended use for clues if the shocks might need changing. Next, take the vehicle for a test drive to determine whether the vehicle’s steering, stopping and stability are compromised. Wrap up the inspection with a physical examination for symptoms of wear which may indicate new shocks are required.
Engineered to get more miles from your car, Monro-Matic PLUS shocks are equipped with nitrogen gas charge and feature Velocity Proportional Valving (VPV) technology for improved comfort at an economical price.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Detroit Axle - Rear Shock Absorbers Replacement for 2000-2011 Ford Focus [Not for SVT or Wagon] - 2pc Set
Monroe 5796 OESpectrum Passenger Car Shock Absorber
Monroe 31000 Monro-Matic Plus Shock Absorber
Detroit Axle - Rear Shock Absorber + Sway Bar Links Replacement Replacement for 2000-2011 Ford Focus Excludes SVT or Wagon - 4pc Set
Monroe 32330 Monro-Matic Plus Shock Absorber
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Detroit Axle||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Detroit Axle||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||23.3 x 3.9 x 2.9 inches||24 x 3 x 8 inches||23.4 x 4 x 2.8 inches||19.4 x 3.8 x 2.4 inches||20 x 4 x 8 inches||19.3 x 4 x 2.8 inches|
|Item Weight||4.29 lbs||11.00 lbs||4.12 lbs||2.60 lbs||11.00 lbs||0.01 ounces|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Exact Product as described
Fit easily in Ford Focus 2007 SE after tire removal.
Driving smoothly and no noise again
Saler and Product very recommanded