Moread Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable, 6 Feet, Gold-Plated Thunderbolt to DisplayPort (Mini DP to DP) Display Cable 4K Resolution Ready - Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SUPERIOR STABILITY - Convenient 6ft Mini Display to DisplayPort cable connects a Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP, mDP, compatible with Thunderbolt 2) equipped desktop, laptop, or computer to an HD monitor or projector with Display Port input
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE - Transmits both high-definition video and audio from computer or tablet to HD monitor display; Supports video resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160, Ultra HD) and 1080P (Full HD), and flawless audio pass-through for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels
- HIGH RELIABILITY - Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion, provide durability, and improve signal transmission; Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance; Foil & braid shielding reduce Electromagnetic interference; Low-profile connector does not block adjacent ports on your computer; DisplayPort connector with latches provides a secure connection with a release button that must be pressed before unplugging
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro; Microsoft Surface 3, Surface Pro 2/3/4, Surface Laptop, Surface Book, Surface Studio; Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, Helix, X230/X240s, L430/L440/L470/L530/L540/L570, T430/T430s/T440/T440s/T440p/T530/T540p, W530/W540, P40/P50/P51/P70/P71; Dell XPS 13/14/15/17, Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800; HP Envy 14/17; Asus N550, N750, Zenbook; Acer Aspire R7/S7/V5/V7; Intel NUC; Google Chromebook Pixel
- 1 Year WARRANTY - Exclusive Moread unconditional 12-month warranty ensures long-time satisfaction of your purchase; Friendly and easy-to-reach customer service to solve your problems timely
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable 6ft||DisplayPort Cable 6ft||DisplayPort to VGA Adapter||DisplayPort to DVI Adapter||DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter||HDMI to VGA Adapter|
|Maximum Resolution||4K Ultra HD (3840x2160@60Hz)||4K Ultra HD (3840x2160@60Hz)||1080p Full HD (1920x1080@60Hz)||1080p Full HD (1920x1080@60Hz)||1080p Full HD (1920x1080@60Hz)||1080p Full HD (1920x1080@60Hz)|
|Input||Mini DisplayPort/DisplayPort Male||DisplayPort Male||DisplayPort Male||DisplayPort Male||DisplayPort Male||HDMI Male|
|Output||DisplayPort/Mini DisplayPort Male||DisplayPort Male||VGA Female||DVI Female||HDMI Female||VGA Female|
|Additional Cable Required||N/A||N/A||VGA Cable||DVI Cable||HDMI Cable||VGA Cable|
The Moread bi-directional Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort male to male cable provides a cost-effective and easy solution for connecting a computer, desktop, laptop, or other devices with Mini DisplayPort or DisplayPort to a DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort display such as monitor, projector or TV.
- This adapter is not compatible with Thunderbolt 3 port
- Press the release button on the DisplayPort connector to release the latches and avoid damages when unplugging
- Input: DisplayPort Male/Mini DisplayPort Male
- Output: Mini DisplayPort Male/DisplayPort Male
- Audio Support: Yes
- Installation: Plug and Play
What You Receive
- 1 x 6 ft Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable
- Exclusive Moread Unconditional Care
Compatibility (Incomplete List)
- Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro
- Microsoft Surface Pro/Pro 2/Pro 3 for Windows 8 Pro (NOT Surface/Surface 2 for Windows RT)
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, Helix, X230/X240s, L430/L440/L470/L530/L540/L570, T430/T430s/T440/T440s/T440p/T530/T540p, W530/W540, P40/P50/P51/P70/P71
- Dell XPS 13/14/15/17, Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800
- HP Envy 14/17
- Asus N550, N750, Zenbook
- Acer Aspire R7/S7/V5/V7
- Intel NUC
- Google Chromebook Pixel
Superb Durable Connection
Outstanding Reliable Performance
4K UHD with Audio
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As an aside, I was a bit confused by some of the Q&A that the manufacturer was providing in response to questions about compatibility. If you look up "DisplayPort" at a popular free online encyclopedia site, you will find an easy-to-read table describing the different DisplayPort standards and their supported formats. Trying to decipher which format applied to this cable using the manufacturer's piecemeal Q&A responses was not straightforward, and it would be nice for the product page to include this information (which it did not as of the time of this writing). Other DP-to-mDP cable vendors often list this information on the product's main page.
In any case, the cable worked for my purposes (trying to get 144hz on a 2560 x 1440 display), so the cable appears to be at least DisplayPort 1.2 compliant.
I returned 27UK850-W and got a 32" LG 32MU99. This cable has no problem driving the monitor at its full resolution at 60Hz. I have added a screen shot.
I have since purchased an LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR monitor. This cable also works perfectly with this monitor for resolution 3840x2160@60Hz. Totally happy!
I bought two of these cables to connect my Mid 2015 15" Macbook Pro to two ASUS PB278Q 27" monitors. This Macbook Pro has a discrete GPU (AMD Radeon R9 M370X) and has zero issues driving the two ASUS monitors at 2560x1440@60Hz. The mini displayport connector has a very snug fit. I am totally satisfied with the quality and performance of this cable.
I connected this to the thunderbolt port and then to the full size display port and it worked! It actually worked in 4K too. it was really too small and too slow of refresh at that size. I lowered it to the 2560 by 1440 native resolution of the iMac. And it was perfect!
Update: It is starting to drop signals from time to time after using it for several weeks. It is frustrating. I can't find the reason for the signal drop. Re-plugging the cable does not help. Signals comes back by it self. Sometimes after a second or so, some times minutes......
One time I had to restart my Macbook Pro to get the pictures back.
How can cables fail like this?
Moread's customer service responded to my email very quickly tried to resolve my issue with signal drop out. Since the cable is used with an OWC dock, there is no way for them to determine the source of the issue, they decided to send me a new cable - hopefully a new cable will solve my problem.
Moread's customer service is first rate! They stand behind their products.
Two other things I really like about these cables is that the locking mechanism on the DP end is very easy to manipulate while still holding the cable in place securely. The locking mechanism on the last set of cables I had was so difficult to use in a tight space that I ended up scratching up the back of my monitor trying to put pressure on it to get it out.
The second positive with this cable is that it is very flexible, which I desperately needed as these cables needed to run across a monitor arm, down a post and back under my desk to where my Macbook Pro resides.
It is early so I can't speak to the durability of these cables long term, but so far so great!